Waffle House Brawl!

Short but sweet!

A bonus

1 Like

Haha. I bet that skinny chick in the dress hits harder than those two Bisping pillow fisted dudes.

2 Likes

The thread title is redundant. When you say “Waffle House”, a brawl is implied

4 Likes

Hopefully all of the future Doctors in these Waffle House brawls have tons of children.

2 Likes

Where the heck did kid rock come from in that second video??

The red headed pony tail guy had nothing for the tiny samurai haircut dude but then kid rock comes out of nowhere to subdue mister topknot.

Also that girls boobs have fallen out of her shirt during brawls before…you can just tell by the way she’s barking orders while she calmly stuffs those jello bags back in their holsters.

Had never been to a Waffle House until about 6 weeks ago.

Was driving down to North Carolina, pulled off an exit to get something to eat, saw a Waffle House and was like “Gotta do it”.

That place was the dirtiest, most disgusting restaurant I’ve ever had the pleasure of sitting in and the food was dirt cheap. About halfway through my dish I was like “Those videos make total sense now”.

Also visited a Cracker Barrel for the first time. Highly overrated.

4 Likes

We need to just napalm the hoods in America and get it over with.

Is it actually called Waffle House? I thought that was a generic term for places like Denny’s or ihop… like burger place.

No. It’s actually called Waffle House. How do you not know this?

Also definitely not surprised this happened on Buford Hwy.

2 Likes

We don’t have that in Canada. Not around here anyways. We go to the bar or hockey games for fights not to breakfast places. Those are for breakfast.

2 Likes

Oh. That makes sense. I forgot you were a moose fucker.

1 Like

There are two Waffle Houses. One is for old people at normal breakfast hours. The other is for drunk brawls at 3am. Not sure what they do between 12pm-3am but they are open 24 hours a day.

1 Like

Mmm. In that first video. That thick ethnic babe with the huge tits. Yes please!

u know that job is well worth it for the 23 cents in tips each night

Is that the Cobra Clutch!

1 Like

It ain’t no Bickford’s!

The one with the weird eye?

1 Like