Waffle House is the epitome of delicious

I’ve been going for so long that I don’t even order off the menu 

cheesesteak omelet 

hashbrowns with onions jalapeños tomatoes 

if these retards cooking weren’t retards they would be 5 star chefs....they just yell the shit out and they always get it 

chocolate chip waffle for dessert 

I often get steak and eggs too 

cheap, cheap steak hits the spot covered in A1 

Never been to one. Drove by them all the time in VA like 15 years ago...Now it haunts me. 

they suck after they did away with the all you  can eat. Only went 1 time since. 

used to go there at least 3 times a month for binge breakfast with buddies. 

kingofpancakes -

Never been to one. Drove by them all the time in VA like 15 years ago...Now it haunts me. 

You missed out 

my uncle who looks like Alan Jackson has cooked at about every single one in Tennessee 

prison time James makes a mean meal 

I have a buddy when I go visit and we go out and have a few drinks, I always like to end the night with Waffle House. Generally his wife is along and I have to fight tooth and nail with her to go to Waffle House because she prefers Perkins.

bjtrashman - 
kingofpancakes -

You missed out 

my uncle who looks like Alan Jackson has cooked at about every single one in Tennessee 

someday. Maybe even own a franchise and settke down, Be the kingofwaffles for a while, Or maybe I can be a mangager scoop some young poon tang. 

Otis the Drunk -

I have a buddy when I go visit and we go out and have a few drinks, I always like to end the night with Waffle House. Generally his wife is along and I have to fight tooth and nail with her to go to Waffle House because she prefers Perkins.

I don’t know what Perkins is but it can fuck off 

Waffle House is intense 

my mom calls it dinner and a show

I don’t disagree 

watching those guys cook by memory at a packed Waffle House is a treat 

They pay surprisingly well btw. Weak bitches don’t make it. 15/hr plus tips 

I love me some Waffle House!!!  By far the best breakfast on the east coast.  I prefer my hash browns covered and topped, 3 scrambled with cheese and cinnamon toast please.  

in my house in VA I have their menus as my placemats and coffee cups.  

Their salsa is second to none too...just fantastic.  Not a joke. It’s so good with their fixings 

WH is my go to breakfast joint on the way to the airport! Grits, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and toast washed down with some OJ or chocolate milk.

They're good down south, or at least they were, but are just another shithole in the Midwest.

Been there, done that...Meh. Honestly any breakfast themed restaruant is kind of terrible. 

Otis the Drunk -

You can tell her that Tiger doesn't go there anymore

1 Like
Homelander -

They're good down south, or at least they were, but are just another shithole in the Midwest.

I’ve only been to them in the south..I can see that

decasere -

Been there, done that...Meh. Honestly any breakfast themed restaruant is kind of terrible. 

I will fight you.  

you take that back.  

No Waffle House around here. I’ll stay with Farmer Boys.

White347LX - WH is my go to breakfast joint on the way to the airport! Grits, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and toast washed down with some OJ or chocolate milk.

I missed this post. You in the Midwest? Yeah, I’ll take their breakfast while on the road over any other fast good type dump or IHOP.

kingofpancakes - 
bjtrashman - 
kingofpancakes -

You missed out 

someday. Maybe even own a franchise and settke down, Be the kingofwaffles for a while, Or maybe I can be a mangager scoop some young poon tang. 

What’s up KoP? Day before yesterday was Pancake Day. Did you get a big plate full?