'Wait; he was in that?' Actors in Unexpected Roles

Wasn't sure how else to title this. What I'm talking about are actors that are in movies you've seen a thousand times but never noticed. And when you did it blew your mind.

Starting with Breaking Bad examples:

Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) played Buggin' Out in Do the Right Thing and an FBI agent in The Usual Suspects

Mark Margolis (Hector Salamanca) plays a hitman that is shot in the head by Al Pacino in Scarface, and the old pawn shop owner in Requiem for a Dream

Steven Bauer (Don Eladio, Gus Fring's nemises) co-starred in Scarface as Al Pacino's best friend.

Add yours

Alfred Molina was the guy who betrayed Indiana Jones in the caverns at the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Gary Oldman in fifth element.

Brad Dourif played Billy, the stuttering kid that was into the nurse in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, Chucky in all the 'Child's Play' movies, Wormtongue on Lord of the Rings and Doc Cochran on Deadwood.

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator

Patrick Ewing in Space Jam Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

That guy in Deadwood who played Warren in There's Something about Mary.

John c reily in the river wild and days of thunder, and a bunch of other serious movies Phone Post 3.0

Wait the old lady from GOT was the main hot lady from the Avengers? Shiiiiiiit

Dennis Farina as Billy Batts in Goodfellas

Holy Scarface spoilers damn it. Little warning next time. I was just in the opening credits of Scarface on my first play through and decided to check on the og to pass the time because I couldn't find the remote to fast forward. Now the movie is completely ruined. Phone Post 3.0

I had no clue that I had busted a hundred nuts to Olenna Tyrell.

Emma Peel in that leather catsuit damned near put me through puberty.

wasabi - Holy Scarface spoilers damn it. Little warning next time. I was just in the opening credits of Scarface on my first play through and decided to check on the og to pass the time because I couldn't find the remote to fast forward. Now the movie is completely ruined. Phone Post 3.0

Movie came out 30 years ago, 5 years before I was born. I thought the embargo was up by now

Eddie Murphy as 'What is that, ....Velvet?!' Old man Phone Post 3.0

Matt Damon in Eurotrip. It was like the fifth time I saw it before I realized it was him. Phone Post 3.0

Lena Heady, aka Cersei Lannister:

She was also Queen Gorgo in 300

Ma-Ma in Dredd

wasabi - Holy Scarface spoilers damn it. Little warning next time. I was just in the opening credits of Scarface on my first play through and decided to check on the og to pass the time because I couldn't find the remote to fast forward. Now the movie is completely ruined. Phone Post 3.0

Lol you serious?

I'll try not to discuss Gone with the wind here Phone Post

Johnny Depp was in the original Nightmare on Elm Street. Phone Post 3.0

Zach Galifianakis in 'Into the Wild'