Wait so it's corporate Kane again?

When did This happen? Phone Post 3.0

I know Glen Jacobs is a loyal employee, but he needs to be cut.

Pointless to have him on the roster at this point. And him off the payroll would save the WWE a nice chunk of change.

RKing85 - I know Glen Jacobs is a loyal employee, but he needs to be cut.

Pointless to have him on the roster at this point. And him off the payroll would save the WWE a nice chunk of change.
He can actually still go, which for a guy his age and size is pretty impressive.

Sadly he's being used incredibly badly with this Corporate Kane - Demon Kane - Corporate Kane bullshit.

Give him a clean break from this nonsense, let him come back with a run in wearing the original Kane gear. Demolish everyone, choke slam Lawler when he attempts an interview.

Give him a run with the belt, which he has never had a long run with despite being a total company man, leading into a mania main event where he can drop it to someone worthy, then walk off into the sunset.

It's highly unlikely this happens, and I maybe the only one who likes the idea. But for a guy who has been there for 20 years (including the Yankem days), it is deserved and if booked right, still credible Phone Post 3.0

Couldabeen -

He can actually still go, which for a guy his age and size is pretty impressive.

Sadly he's being used incredibly badly with this Corporate Kane - Demon Kane - Corporate Kane bullshit.

Give him a clean break from this nonsense, let him come back with a run in wearing the original Kane gear. Demolish everyone, choke slam Lawler when he attempts an interview.

Give him a run with the belt, which he has never had a long run with despite being a total company man, leading into a mania main event where he can drop it to someone worthy, then walk off into the sunset.

It's highly unlikely this happens, and I maybe the only one who likes the idea. But for a guy who has been there for 20 years (including the Yankem days), it is deserved and if booked right, still credible Phone Post 3.0
He certainly needs to go away for a while and come back as a monster, but knowing wwe he will probably be changed from masked to corporate Kane and back again 10 times in the next year.

Booked correctly he could have his one fued a year like Undertaker. Dont know if it would work without a streak angle though. Phone Post 3.0

Couldabeen - 

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this, and VTFU.  I mean, SOMEONE has to drop the belt to DBry when he's healthy enough to return, although god knows when that will be.  Knowing the WWE, they will try to drag out Bryan's return to the title as long as possible, milking the "Bryan vs. the Authority" angle forever and a day.

But Bryan and Kane have worked multiple programs before, both as partners and as opponents, and have great in-ring chemistry.   If Kane were given time off, he could come back after the Lesnar/Cena feud is blown off, and one last true monster Kane run would be awesome.  No friends, destroying everyone, sitting up after people hit their finishers.  Chokeslam HHHHHHHH and Stephanie for good measure.  Then have DBry come in and have to go through PEAK BADASS KANE to get the belt back. 

Win.

Kane plays his characters well, they just make him a jobber sadly! I don't think they will let him be a true monster like the past because of this pg crap! Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - Kane plays his characters well, they just make him a jobber sadly! I don't think they will let him be a true monster like the past because of this pg crap! Phone Post 3.0
Funny part is that they were booking him as an unstoppable monster in any situation except for his own matches... Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild -
Couldabeen - 

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this, and VTFU.  I mean, SOMEONE has to drop the belt to DBry when he's healthy enough to return, although god knows when that will be.  Knowing the WWE, they will try to drag out Bryan's return to the title as long as possible, milking the "Bryan vs. the Authority" angle forever and a day.

But Bryan and Kane have worked multiple programs before, both as partners and as opponents, and have great in-ring chemistry.   If Kane were given time off, he could come back after the Lesnar/Cena feud is blown off, and one last true monster Kane run would be awesome.  No friends, destroying everyone, sitting up after people hit their finishers.  Chokeslam HHHHHHHH and Stephanie for good measure.  Then have DBry come in and have to go through PEAK BADASS KANE to get the belt back. 

Win.

I don't think DB is getting the belt back. At least not for a while. Phone Post 3.0

I like corporate Kane. They need to go all out with it and never look back. Have corporate Kane smash guys who piss off HHH and only be loyal to the authority, make a joke about him strictly being around to collect the paycheck, show HHH and Steph treat him like shit and set up a massive turn do a retirement match with HHH.

If they wanted to have a compelling angle have Kane "save the title" for Cena from the Corporation and have Cena "owe him one last shot". Have Corporate Kane win the world heavyweight title at the rumble only to get jumped by the Wyatt's and have bray say he's here for "The monster". Set up a spectacle of Champion monster Kane vs Bray Wyatt and have Bray get put over. Phone Post 3.0

Slapsymaxi -
BeauTown - Kane plays his characters well, they just make him a jobber sadly! I don't think they will let him be a true monster like the past because of this pg crap! Phone Post 3.0
Funny part is that they were booking him as an unstoppable monster in any situation except for his own matches... Phone Post 3.0
Yes this is what killed the kane character! His monster factor means nothing when he always loses Phone Post 3.0

The only way a monster Kane angle could ever work again is if he couldn't be controlled by anyone at all. He should of turned on the authority and just gonna absolutely fucking nuts just attacking everyone randomly. Give him a run of beating some top guys and destroying everyone in sight complete with original Kane outfit.
I could get behind that, the guy deserves a legit championship run and he can definitely still go. Phone Post 3.0

I seent him electrocute a mans nuts. I seent it! Phone Post 3.0