Wait...so some piece of human garbage ran Soup off of the OG?!?!?

Wtf so is Soup gong gone? I couldn’t tag him in this post.

Is the cunt that ran him off still here? If so, why?

44 Likes

I must’ve missed it

It was probably Kabukidookie. He has a bit of a drug problem.

22 Likes

I wouldnt say he ran him off… I wouldnt want to give him that credit…

I would say he harrassed him and Soup probably has better things to do with his life than catering to a bunch of interweb slobs while being harrassed by a kid that exaggerates his life and has a weird obsession with a girl that looks like she ran face first into a wall at full speed.

40 Likes

Who’s “he”?

2 Likes

Second post is on point as usual

1 Like

Can we petition soup back?

Awesome poster, need him back now.
The rest of us were not fucking around with soup. Everyone loves them. Maybe a choice request could get him back.

7 Likes

What was the beef about?

3 Likes

The question of who “he” is needs to be posted now!

5 Likes

@KrampusKabuki was the faggot… he tried an apology thread yesterday that was unsuccessful and ended up spiraling out of control.

I was ripping on that little fruit so hard he blocked me.

Trading him for soup was worse than the Britney Griner trade…

92 Likes
1 Like

He threatened to get police involved with pedo charges because soup was posting pics of celebrities that were 18… while he posts pictures of a young Miley Cyrus peeing.

Guy is a faggot of the highest order.

41 Likes

He also admitted running him off strictly because he was the OG’s favorite poster.

18 Likes

That grinder trade is pretty dead on. Feels just like that.

Soup, how about Melissa Viviane Jefferson? She’s a dime piece.

7 Likes

That’s right, the jealousy was killing him…

I’ll bet he goes through a new PS5 controller every week… just rage quitting during his meth fueled benders!

7 Likes

Soup will be missed. The Miley obsessed faggot would not. Hopefully he stops posting.

11 Likes

What the fuck? I’m against taking this site’s beefs to the real world, ie fucking with family or jobs… but we need to find this fuckstain and beat him until soup says stop.

60 Likes

Soup should be protected people here. Hopefully he is cooling his jets, upgrading his system, or working on my request.

11 Likes

I’m free right now… send me directions.

13 Likes

What thread did this start in?

3 Likes

His AMA thread.

1 Like