Wait, WHAT?!

WOW?! Phone Post 3.0

Judges suck Phone Post 3.0

Uh.....wtf Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe that shit Phone Post 3.0

I feel good for Lawler. That's awesome. But it was a robbery.

I was rooting for Lawler, but how the hell does a judge give him 4 rounds? Phone Post 3.0

I dont see it, i just dont see it. And i was rooting for lawler but i was screaming in frustration at the tv. I had him 1 and 5 but i remember him getting eaten up in the middle rounds, is there something im missing?

I dont see it, i just dont see it. And i was rooting for lawler but i was screaming in frustration at the tv. I had him 1 and 5 but i remember him getting eaten up in the middle rounds, is there something im missing?

Lawler maybe won round 1. Maybe. He got taken down and was getting pounded at the end of the round.

Rounds 2, 3 and 4, he was eating punches and leg kicks(Still can't defend those??) and getting totally outworked.

Yes, Hendricks was stalling on the ground a bit, but that doesn't give the title to Robbie. WTF man?

Pretty easy to score round 1, 4 and 5 for Robbie. It's crazy how emotional UGers are.

Hocky Balboa - I was rooting for Lawler, but how the hell does a judge give him 4 rounds? Phone Post 3.0
Maybe round 5 they gave Lawler a 10-8? Phone Post 3.0

Mma fans suck. Robbie deserved it. Hendricks couldn't even stand at the end of round 5. Most deserving ufc champ since I can remember. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage11 - No 49-46 but the judges made the right call! A fighter was finally rewarded for fighting! You all cried after the Gsp/Hendricks fight. Johnny out worked Georges, but St. Pierre technically won based on "points" Phone Post 3.0
Yep

Had it 1,4,5 Robbie. Was damn close tho...49-46 judge should be kicked in the head tho. Phone Post 3.0

Snayke13 -
Rampage11 - No 49-46 but the judges made the right call! A fighter was finally rewarded for fighting! You all cried after the Gsp/Hendricks fight. Johnny out worked Georges, but St. Pierre technically won based on "points" Phone Post 3.0
Yep

Had it 1,4,5 Robbie. Was damn close tho...49-46 judge should be kicked in the head tho. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that was some Cecil People's type bullshit scoring.

I thought Lawler won rds 1,4, & 5. When they said 49-46, I said to my friends, I can't believe they are rewarding his bullshit takedowns with no strikes thrown. And then Buffer said... AND NEW!!!

But seriously, 49-46 is retarded. They now have proof that the judge is retarded. Now you can fire them. Phone Post 3.0

I love Robbie but no way he won 4 rounds.