Waiting for a Double Dip? It may Co$t You.....

So you are sitting on the side anxiously waiting for that day when you can finally make that HATER thread to show the karasu epic FAIL!

These years after karasu called a housing bottom and said to buy and you say he is an idiot and then you had to listen to his cheer and watch as his prediction evolved from theory into truth.......

and as the home prices and interest rates increased you just knew it was a fake......1 year and $12,000 in rent, 2 year and $24,000 in rent......he's going to be such a FAIL and you will be there to make that thread............(part II and new info to follow ;)

A home purchase is not something that should generally not be planned around market timing.

bryanand - A home purchase is not something that should generally not be planned around market timing.

I agree and that is why the HATERS are so wrong :)

I will present a new theory on this thread......a revelation that will be the final defeat of the HATERS!

Dude, how often do you make these threads? Sounds like you need an "old fashioned". Phone Post

Purchased my first home in Feb. Properties in my complex have sold for considerably more the past couple months. I'm super stoked

karasu - I will present a new theory on this thread......a revelation that will be the final defeat of the HATERS!

it is the same kind of karasu theory that led to my jumping into the financial markets in 2009....when some HATERS said I was stupid to do so.....the sky was falling and there was sure to be an Epic crash........and the the same kind of theory when I said to buy a house 2 years ago and the HATERS said I was an idiot but within weeks of my prediction the WARREN BUFFETTS, DONALD TRUMPS, AND JOHN PAULSONS said to BUY A HOUSE........this new theory, the same kind of karasu theory will be revealed in this thread!

karasu - 
bryanand - A home purchase is not something that should generally not be planned around market timing.

I agree and that is why the HATERS are so wrong :)

You are equally ignorant, but have the benefit of a luxury townhouse in walking distance to Whole Foods.

Whooops.

thirdleg - As has been mentioned in all of your ridiculous real estate threads, you seem to have no concept of local markets.

Furthermore, you write like an uneducated child. That doesn't help your credibility.

and amazingly those same uneducated theories have resulted in some nice WIN for those who thought to take a chance on my coocoo crackpot economic forecastings

karasu - 
thirdleg - As has been mentioned in all of your ridiculous real estate threads, you seem to have no concept of local markets.

Furthermore, you write like an uneducated child. That doesn't help your credibility.

and amazingly those same uneducated theories have resulted in some nice WIN for those who thought to take a chance on my coocoo crackpot economic forecastings

This was meant for OP:

meth wizard - 

Dude, how often do you make these threads? Sounds like you need an "old fashioned". Phone Post

I prefer 'old timey' :)

in this thread I will make a GREAT REVELATION!

nobadanymore - 

Mate, I honestly don't think anyone cares enough about you to even think about you in this way. Phone Post

you seem to have cared enough to be reading and posting in these threads ;)

karasu - in this thread I will make a GREAT REVELATION!

Is your real name Glenn Beck?

Good job. What is the new prediction? Phone Post 3.0

Hahahahahaha!

I just closed on a rental property this week. Locked in the interest rate at the perfect time, 2.99% for 15 years.

Z NEDCMK1 - 

For some reason this is how I picture Karasu

Really? I'm thinking nerdy, skinny asian dork.

Incredibly annoying to be near

Z NEDCMK1 - 

He is pm'ing me that he got frozen because of the  "HATERS"

lmao! Who voted him down?