Waiting for UFC to bring back 155s

Bring it back already!!!

"I don't want to see the UFC bring back the lightweights? Why? Because that will hurt Bushido, which IMO, is the best MMA show on the planet right now"

A lot of good 155ers out there to spread the wealth with. Lots of talent at 155 that deserve to be fighting on the big stage. Pride can only use so many guys at once. No need for guys like Thompson to stick around over there not being used in the GP for example when they/he could have a larger role over here. Chances are the best will still be in Pride, but that doesn't mean UFC would not be capable of coming up with a exciting 155 division of their own with guys who deserve to show their stuff to the mainstream.

and honestly, why would Stevenson fight at 155. guy was walking at close to 190 on TUF was he not. he may not be the tallest 170er around, but he sure doesn't lack the strength to compete at that 170 division. Anyone who can't be the best at one division, lets have him just cut to the next lowest weight class, regardless of whether or not he has a weight/strength disadvantage. It's really getting ridiculous.

ttt

WE WANT THE LIGHTWEIGHTS DAMNIT! that and welterweight are my favorite to watch!

GET THEM BACK!!!!!!

Melvin Guillard

Joe Stevenson

Both looked a little big to get down to 155.

What about the Big Frog?

Zuffa here the fans! Bring back the lightweights!

Bushido should get the Lightweights and the UFC should get the Welterweights. This creates balance to where the best fighters can fight the best fighters.

Sean Sherk (28-2-1)

Rich Clementi (23-9-1)

Roger Huerta (12-1-1)

Spencer Fisher (15-1)

Jorge Gurgel (9-1)

Jens Pulver (19-6-1)

Yves (current LW Champ imo)

Josh Thomson

Godzilla

Dave Gardner

Hermes Franca

JZ Cavalcanti

Marcus Aurelio

Genki Sudo

Duanne Bang Ludwig

GARDNER

Kenny Florian

Shaolin

Gomi

Kawajiri

Matt Wiman

gilbert melendez

SAM STOUT

RAY "BRADDA" COOPER

Rich

Spencer 

Caol Uno

2 of my fav fighters are on that, gardner!

yes, bring back the 155's it was a mistake to let the talent they had at that weight go.
the fights are fast, skillfull and exciting.
"Let's get it on!"

Don't forget Jeff Curran and Cole Escovedo! Two legit bad dudes!

My LW fav's are Escovedo, Thompson, Curran, Pulver, Fischer, Serra!

this is not going to be a popular statement, but i really think pulver is too
small for a lot of the 155 lbers these days. he could beat some for sure,
but you won't see him dominating that class as he did the first time
around. same goes for curran. both of those guys can make 145 and
would do better there. bottom line is that the ufc needs to have 155. it is
hard to believe they have not brought it back yet, especially with the
failures of the heavyweight division and the enormous amount of talent at

UFC really dropped the ball and lost some really talented fighters when they let the 155 div go to shambles and eventually away.

Bring it back, bring it back strong!
not weak and watered down with semi-skillful fighters.

Gilbert Grappling team has many hard nose
155# and 145# fighters like Tommy Lee and Clay Guida.

Bring back the lightweights. Zuffa you have a lot more fights now than when you canned the division so you can now do it.

Just look at some of the lists posted, how can you not want the 155ers back. Way to good of fighters to leave them hanging out of UFC.

"The idea was simple a simple one. "Heart and Soul of MMA" featured-fighter Clay Guida was on the move again, fighting someone, somewhere for the eleventh time this year, and InsideFighting wanted to be there to cover it.

This was going to be big-time stuff. The reigning lightweight title holder was on a 14-fight winning streak the fast-rising Xtreme Fighting Organization, co-promoted by Jeff Curran and Monte Cox." FROM INSIDEFIGHTING.COM

How about Clay Guida they just did another article on him
on IF.com.
I am pretty sure he is a 155lber and on a 15 fight win streak.

It won't hurt Bushido. It will make it that much more interesting.

There are so many great matchups in this weight class it's ridiculous! All the mentioned fighters on this thread are awesome and there are some great up and comers in Tyson Griffen and Urijah Faber who both would make a great addition to the UFC roster.