Waiting in line to see Conor O Brian

He's my favorite talk show host. Waiting in line to get tickets. Emma stone is one of the guests. Phone Post 3.0

My cod, these Conors.

Lindsay Vonn the gold medalist is also te guest. Drinking some beers before we have to return to the studios Phone Post 3.0

Conor is the best! Phone Post 3.0

Lindsay was looking hot, she's goin up against honda in the espys tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

He's no McGregor Phone Post 3.0

Look for me In the stands tonight. I'm wearing a Red Sox cap Phone Post 3.0

Now I'm at a bar and I see Neal McDonough!! Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't that the nazi leader from the Seinfeld "limo" episode?

Op yous gots some splaining to do Phone Post 3.0

sewich - Wasn't that the nazi leader from the Seinfeld "limo" episode?

He was in walking tall, band of brothers and I guess desperate housewives now Phone Post 3.0

Lol wtf I came bowling and I spotted Jin yang from scilicon valley making on couple of white girls , wtf is going on today ? Phone Post 3.0

Macking* Phone Post 3.0

I'm jealous, I've loved Conan since back in the good ol days, let us know how it is.
Phone Post 3.0

*how it was Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - *how it was Phone Post 3.0
It was great, pretty much what you see on tv except we had to be loud as a crowd. It's kind of trippy how I saw a bunch Of entertainers after the show at random places. Phone Post 3.0

I've been to Conan several times Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - 
sewich - Wasn't that the nazi leader from the Seinfeld "limo" episode?

He was in walking tall, band of brothers and I guess desperate housewives now Phone Post 3.0

sewich was talking about O'Brian

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus -
It was great, pretty much what you see on tv except we had to be loud as a crowd. It's kind of trippy how I saw a bunch Of entertainers after the show at random places. Phone Post 3.0
The crowd warmer "comedian" that comes out before Conan is a douche Phone Post 3.0

NORCAL707 -
MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus -
The crowd warmer "comedian" that comes out before Conan is a douche Phone Post 3.0
Lol did he pick on you ? Phone Post 3.0