Wake up!

350 million are unstoppable. But if you put that many against each other...divide and conquer. The left is beyond screwed. The right isn't much better. As crazy as it sounds, All you have is Trump! So ego driven to be remembered as the greatest President. He is the ultimate advocate for social excellence. He is the last bastion of hope the non sheep of society have. If the Dem Puppet gets in, then society is screwed! 

4 Likes

WFamen

1 Like

Conspiracy theorists have been saying this for decades only to be called lunatics.  lol.     

If people can’t see these events of 2020 have been to divide the people, or at the very least the media angle of it, I’d say you lack any sense of rationality.

3 Likes

Jesus. Get a life you fucking loser.

So glad when you fuckwads get back to your meaningless jobs.

Signed

The OG Spamless

![](upload://mcFkcNNv4Dan3PRTfthapx8ntLh.webp)

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

Conspiracy theorists have been saying this for decades only to be called lunatics.  lol.     

If people can’t see these events of 2020 have been to divide the people, or at the very least the media angle of it, I’d say you lack any sense of rationality.

The blatant media bias that people seem obvious to is crazy to me. 

The obamagate scandal and the way that's been allowed to slip by is absolutely mind boggling. 

sicko -

![](upload://mcFkcNNv4Dan3PRTfthapx8ntLh.webp)

This is exactly what's up

AZfire -

350 million are unstoppable. But if you put that many against each other...divide and conquer. The left is beyond screwed. The right isn't much better. As crazy as it sounds, All you have is Trump! So ego driven to be remembered as the greatest President. He is the ultimate advocate for social excellence. He is the last bastion of hope the non sheep of society have. If the Dem Puppet gets in, then society is screwed! 

Based on sn alone, I assume you're with AZ Fire. If so, are you working the fires in Tucson?

AZfire -

Say Trump wins four more. What happens after that? It’ll be another Dem, almost certainly not another R. 

LiveWire - 
AZfire -

Say Trump wins four more. What happens after that? It’ll be another Dem, almost certainly not another R. 

he will keep us from any more wars, bring back a surging economy with record minority unemployment.

he will also during his second term likely start drilling into people's minds what they need to expect from future leards.

the radical left must be stopped by ALL americans coming together.

this is like a comic book teammup where even enemies come together to defeat an existential threat!

cycklops -
AZfire -

Based on sn alone, I assume you're with AZ Fire. If so, are you working the fires in Tucson?

No, I'm just Originally from Phoenix. That fire looks really bad though.