WALES is going to sh*te!

These wankers are turning Wales into absolute, bloody rubbish, mates!  What shithole?!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-53249147

Broughton Airbus job losses a 'hammer blow' to the area

When the fortune of a town is so inextricably linked to one employer, any threat to jobs will have a "devastating" effect on the local community.

Airbus is to Broughton what Hoover once was to Merthyr Tydfil, Ford to Bridgend and Tata Steel still is to Port Talbot.

More people are employed at the Airbus factory than live in Broughton itself.

So it is little wonder jobs losses are seen as a "hammer blow" to the area.

The company said it planned to cut 15,000 jobs in total, including 1,700 in its UK sites at Flintshire and Bristol, as it dealt with the effects of the coronavirus crisis.

"The majority of people living in the area work there so [job losses] are going to be a great shame to a lot of people. I have family working there, everyone is going to impacted," said one resident.

1 Like

They've even got the white Supremes there too!  Bloody Hell!

SHITE!

"Thousands of jobs" in the hospitality industry are at risk and the Welsh Government needs to do more to save them, a restaurant owners' group says.

Even the "football" is arsed!

Swansea City and Luton Town have been charged with misconduct by the Football Association after a melee in their Championship match on 27 June.

"That guy" coming in 3, 2, 1.....

1 Like

At least these delightful Welsh lovers are fin'ing 'appyness!

SpunQ - 

:(

I'm just "taking the piss" at WALES

Fuckin' 'ell!!!

A teenager has been charged with supplying drugs after the death of Carson Price.

The 13-year-old, from Hengoed, Caerphilly county, died in April 2019 after suffering a violent reaction to illegal drugs, a coroner concluded.

A 15-year-old boy has been charged with supplying MDMA, a A controlled drug.

He will appear at Cwmbran Youth Court on July 28 following his arrest on April 18, 2019.

BLAME in WALES!

Teaching Welsh history and the history of people from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in schools should be compulsory, according to Plaid Cymru.

The party said both should be included in the new Welsh curriculum.

Arfon MS Sian Gwenllian said it should not be "up to individual schools".

The Welsh Government said it will "ensure" that schools "take full account of Welsh, and wider, BAME history, identity and culture."

The call follows 34,000 signatures to a petition, calling on the Welsh Government to make black history compulsory.

dhughes - 

BLAME in WALES!

Teaching Welsh history and the history of people from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in schools should be compulsory, according to Plaid Cymru.

The Welsh Government said it will "ensure" that schools "take full account of Welsh, and wider, BAME history, identity and culture."

The call follows 34,000 signatures to a petition, calling on the Welsh Government to make black history compulsory.

What's wrong with that?

...and Wales haven't beaten the All Blacks since 1953!

LOL!

1 Like

LOL...weak Welsh pussy starts a fight and gets KTFO, then sent off by the ref when he wakes up, LOL!

1 Like

HotSteppa - 
dhughes - 

BLAME in WALES!

What's wrong with that?

You think they teach Welsh history in the Congo?  You think they teach Welsh history in Indonesia?

I don't think there is anything wrong with teaching world history.  Why aren't they teaching Peruvian history, though?  Seems kinda racist.

Also, on the topic of compulsory education should they be forced to teach the Bible too?

Squatdog - 

LOL...weak Welsh pussy starts a fight and gets KTFO, then sent off by the ref when he wakes up, LOL!

OH SHIT!  Is that the OG's very own WALES??

2 Likes

LOL...that's probably his dad, LOL!

No wonder he's so angry! LOL!

Wales went to shit in 1283.

SpunQ - 
dhughes -
SpunQ - 

:(

I'm just "taking the piss" at WALES

But I'm probably Welsh.

I AM Welsh...look at my name....

Are all Welsh as annoying as that douche that posts here?

Ruprecht -

Are all Welsh as annoying as that douche that posts here?

1 Like