WALES is going to sh*te!

Also, they don't know shit about the NBA.

Pics of Catherine Zeta - Jones 

Also where  did Welishing on a bet come from

HotSteppa -
dhughes - 

BLAME in WALES!

Teaching Welsh history and the history of people from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in schools should be compulsory, according to Plaid Cymru.

The party said both should be included in the new Welsh curriculum.

Arfon MS Sian Gwenllian said it should not be "up to individual schools".

The Welsh Government said it will "ensure" that schools "take full account of Welsh, and wider, BAME history, identity and culture."

The call follows 34,000 signatures to a petition, calling on the Welsh Government to make black history compulsory.

What's wrong with that?

What's right with it?

It’s raining this morning.

Who cares about Wales its a tiny irrelevant dump.

It’s the GOAT country. Tiny population that produces world athletes and top quality actors.

WALES -

It’s the GOAT country. Tiny population that produces world athletes and top quality actors.

Yeah but do you guys eat the English breakfast with the beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, sausage, eggs etc... all sitting there together or do you have your own Wales breakfast?

I've never understood why such a bland breakfast should be celebrated, if you need calories then I guess the mission is accomplished but that is about it. I can see how eating the English breakfast is better than starving.

BJ Penn Forever -
WALES -

Yeah but do you guys eat the English breakfast with the beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, sausage, eggs etc... all sitting there together or do you have your own Wales breakfast?

I've never understood why such a bland breakfast should be celebrated, if you need calories then I guess the mission is accomplished but that is about it. I can see how eating the English breakfast is better than starving.

Bland? It needs to be locally sourced from the finest farms.

dhughes -
HotSteppa - 
dhughes - 

BLAME in WALES!

Teaching Welsh history and the history of people from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in schools should be compulsory, according to Plaid Cymru.

The party said both should be included in the new Welsh curriculum.

Arfon MS Sian Gwenllian said it should not be "up to individual schools".

The Welsh Government said it will "ensure" that schools "take full account of Welsh, and wider, BAME history, identity and culture."

The call follows 34,000 signatures to a petition, calling on the Welsh Government to make black history compulsory.

What's wrong with that?

You think they teach Welsh history in the Congo?  You think they teach Welsh history in Indonesia?

I don't think there is anything wrong with teaching world history.  Why aren't they teaching Peruvian history, though?  Seems kinda racist.

Also, on the topic of compulsory education should they be forced to teach the Bible too?

I don't know the history or population of Wales, but if in modern times there are now more people in Wales making contributions from different areas of the world, or ethinc groups, or races that are represented in historical teachings wouldn't it make sense to include them?

Squatdog -

LOL...weak Welsh pussy starts a fight and gets KTFO, then sent off by the ref when he wakes up, LOL!

Dropped him like a bad habit...

Mr Shelford is tough as balls, literally: