Walker claims to only eat once a day

train without eating for 3 or 4 days and not worry about protein.

thoughts?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/10/11/herschel.fitness.martial.arts/index.html?hpt=C2

he just might be what they would call a medical impossibility. but since he claims to live on less than a 1000 calories a day while maintaining a 200 lb + muscular frame, i'm gonna say he's lying through his teeth

1000 calories a day? Maybe for a short period but all the time is impossible, unless he just started this diet in which case lol

it might not be lying per se
could be he's just deranged and thinks he's doing those things
he's said before he has multiple personality disorder

^^ that is how walker would actually look if he was for real

Protein shakes and supplements

In the past, he's also claimed to not do any kind of weight training whatsoever. Isn't he known to be living with some kind of mental illness? Lying could be one of the symptoms.

But the real question is, does he drink his own piss?

hard to believe he can train on only a salad and bread once a day.

how does he get the energy to train with Franjinha and film those fast and furious movies on one meal a day?

Possible he's telling the truth and excluding supplements like whey protein and the like.

I think I read the same article the majority of you are referring to. It did not say that he consistently subsists on less than 1000 calories a day -- just that he CAN (for short periods I have to assume). Yes, the overwhelming consensus is correct, a 200+ lb man, not to mention an athlete, CANNOT (as far as I know) survive/function on such an austere diet.

I don't care about the fact that he claims he eats 1,000 calories/day... but he never JERKED OFF?? That guy is SICK, man!!!

BuddyRevell - In the past, he's also claimed to not do any kind of weight training whatsoever. Isn't he known to be living with some kind of mental illness? Lying could be one of the symptoms.

coincidentally he's been seen benching at 24 hour fitness

Anyone who believes this is very naive!!!!

Eating once a day is TERRIBLE for your stomach. I tried it for a while and when I got so sick they had to shove a camera down my throat, I was told I have the stomach "of a 40 year of homeless person" from it trying to eat itself.

Thus ended THAT adventure.