Walking Dead: Who would win between the big black

guy or the big red haired guy. Black guy is fighting for the baby and red haired guy is fighting for the mullet guy.

Fucking tough one.

Tyreese is scary when he goes into a rage, but still seems somewhat merciful. He doesn't want to kill anyone. Generally a good natured guy.

I would maybe lean Abraham because he has a bigger mean streak and is almost definitely willing to go further. I could picture him doing something like Rick and biting Tyreese's throat if necessary. He also seems to have been through more. Tyrese and his sister spent the first half of the outbreak in a neighbor's bunker.

Still, Hulk mode Tyrese has a good chance with anybody. Again I only slightly lean against him because he's such a good dude.

Abe all the way. Ty went weak. We all know what happened when gum smacker went for the baby. Abe had to help clean up that mess. Dude is trained to do so. Ty just got thrown into it.

Either way if it's comics or to show is pick Abraham. Military background and all round bad ass. Tyreese does have the rage but like someone said above he has the attitude like Rick of whatever it takes. He'd find a way to win anyway he could. Phone Post 3.0

I dunno, didnt ginger guy have a long brawl with the korean kid? I t was pretty close from what i remember.
My moneys on Tyrese!

How is the black dude still walking around at 240lbs?

Not seen him bench or eat 5/6 meals per day. Phone Post 3.0

WALES1 - How is the black dude still walking around at 240lbs?

Not seen him bench or eat 5/6 meals per day. Phone Post 3.0

he prolly raided every GNC store across the country..

They have stolen the nice guy Mr T story line from the A-Team movie.

He will hulk up at the end of a series and it will look like a Hulk Hogan match from the 1980s.

Then Tyrese will become like the Boz. Phone Post 3.0

Abe. Has no hesitation in killing anyone.