Walking Dead

BadLayBob -

Does anyone know what those white armour things are supposed to be?  I mean, they won't have been able to make them so I guess they are something we have in the real world that they found a stash of..?

...and yes...it is boring as fuck.

BMX pads.

I haven’t watched since they took Rick away. I also stopped reading the comics shortly after alpha was killed. 

what have I missed?

is Rick coming back for a full season?

FingerorMoon - 
DaveFu - 

Glad I tapped out at season 6. You poor bastards! 

haha yup. I made it through 7 and decided that was enough.
This thread is hilarious. Just people that won't stop watching but post the same 'oh god, how could it have gotten worse?' year after year.

I knew it was over for me when they parked the uhaul truck by the lake just so they could have it fall in the lake. Then they had the fat girl backup doctor decide she HAD to go on he first away mission and die to set up Negan's ambush. 

An OGer was in an episode after I tapped out. 

DaveFu -
FingerorMoon - 
DaveFu - 

This thread is hilarious. Just people that won't stop watching but post the same 'oh god, how could it have gotten worse?' year after year.

I knew it was over for me when they parked the uhaul truck by the lake just so they could have it fall in the lake. Then they had the fat girl backup doctor decide she HAD to go on he first away mission and die to set up Negan's ambush. 

I tapped out around the same time...around the time KORAL!! died 

TFK_TempestPrime15 -

I haven’t watched since they took Rick away. I also stopped reading the comics shortly after alpha was killed. 

what have I missed?

is Rick coming back for a full season?

Theatrical Movies only as far as i know.

I haven't watched since first half of season 8. I heard Cohen left but is returning for the final season

I was a huge Walking Dead fan.  Started with the first issue of the comic and collected the whole series.  Got the figures and board games.  I tapped out half way through the Negan war.  I regret buying the dvd series up to the point I did.

1 Like

Another episode that I FF through. The only thing I could really tell what was happening was Carol trying to kill a rat. Please tell me I have this wrong.

camicom -

Another episode that I FF through. The only thing I could really tell what was happening was Carol trying to kill a rat. Please tell me I have this wrong.

Nothing has happened at all this last half season minus the reapers group being teased. Looks like the next episode might be a Negan backstory episode so it might be worth watching. 

Smilin like Rashad - 
DaveFu -
FingerorMoon - 
DaveFu - 

I tapped out around the same time...around the time KORAL!! died 

I just got bored the same way I did with the comic.
There ended up being nowhere for the book or show to go.

"This new set of bad guys and their hero is worse than the last one, how will our heroes cope?"

Eventually you just stop caring if its the Governor or Negan or Alpha or whoever is next.

this show sucks so bad.  I only continue cause I've invested so much time watching it I have to see it through to the end but man it sucks.

Fear the Walking Dead is a much better show.

Dare I say they finally produced a good episode this season? I know some people can’t stand Negan but that was an enjoyable episode. And for some reason I hope he kills Maggie.

Best episode in years, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a good actor.

JDM for sure has acting chops. That was a heavy episode and as said above definitely the best in a LONG time. But UGH! Heavy!

Negan episode, best episode in a long long time. Since Rick’s finale probably.

1 Like

Has Maggie had her baby yet?

They dragged that pregnancy put for about 3 years…she never had it when I quit

I used to think Norman Reedus carried the show, until JDM showed up.
It made it very apparent when they had two episodes focused on Daryl or Carol or both of them, and those episodes sucked. Everyone was just like “well it’s filmed during covid, of course the episodes suck,” then they do a Negan focused episode and it’s the best episode in years.

Daryl used to be a badass character but they neutered him. Even “Old Man Negan” is a more interesting character than “Soft Daryl Dixon.”

I had stopped watching a couple years ago. Stopped at the end of the Saviors saga. Binged everything since then in the past month and wow, this last 6 episode or whatever run was a total shit show. They did absolutely nothing to move the story along between the end of the whisperers until now. And even with covid restrictions the episodes were just awful dialogue and plot. I was waiting for Carol, Dog, and the mouse to do a scooby doo chase sequence.

Whisperers season wasnt that bad, I was coming back around on the show but this last 5-6 episode thing has me firmly hate watching again.

Yes, the kid is like 5 now:)

1 Like

Negan episode by far the best in a long time. Watched it twice