Walmart getting largest PS4 shipment this sunday!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wal-mart-getting-largest-ps4-shipment-to-date-this-weekend/1100-6416661/

In the market for a PlayStation 4? You may want to consider Wal-Mart, as the retailer announced today that it will receive its largest ever PS4 shipment this weekend.

Systems will be available at Wal-Mart stores across the country beginning at 8 a.m. on Sunday, December 15. Consoles will also be available online while supplies last.

Xbox One systems remain old out at Wal-Mart. Separately, Wal-Mart said today as part of the Xbox One 2 million sales announcement that the company is refreshing its inventory "as fast as we can" to ensure customers can purchase the system for Christmas.

Wal-Mart also announced today that it will launch a Christmas Countdown Savings Event beginning on Friday, December 13 at 8 a.m. Game-specific deals include Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Grand Theft Auto V, and NBA 2K14 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) for $40. Phone Post

I'm about to cum Phone Post 3.0

I'll try to get one online. Hopefully sever doesn't crash.

Knowing my luck, it probably will. Phone Post 3.0

I don't want one but I should get one so other people are jealous. Phone Post 3.0

Tomorrow. Heads up Phone Post

Pat Giles - I don't want one but I should get one so other people are jealous. Phone Post 3.0

You don't have many friends do you

My Wally has 3 Xbones on the shelf.

No ps4s. Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - To all that are getting one, my psn=Oboe..

Get battlefield 4 not that bullshit cod. Just a heads up. Phone Post 3.0
Bf4 it is add me psn: contraBassoon.

Jk it's baeker Phone Post 3.0

This sucks. I bought one at GameStop today hoping supplies would stay low so I could resale. :( Phone Post 3.0

Oboe -
TempestPrime15 - This sucks. I bought one at GameStop today hoping supplies would stay low so I could resale. :( Phone Post 3.0
Oh they will dont worry Phone Post 3.0
VU for your confidence friend. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on the fence on this. I have a ps3... games I enjoy are skyrim borderlands and f.e.a.r. I never bought assassin creed... how is that on ps4? And are graphics that much better than on ps3 to justify me throwing down 400 bucks? Phone Post 3.0

fuck walmart in their bloated asshole

Soo what are the chances of it being online for sale? I don't feel like standing in line in the morning. Also do I have to create an account beforehand to get it faster on Walmart online? Phone Post 3.0

I lucked up and found one at Wal-Mart yesterday. Only reason I was able to get it is because failed to make a payment on their lay-away plan. Sucks for them, but awesome for me. Can't wait to see the kid's faces Christmas morning! Phone Post 3.0

65 Fender Deluxe - I lucked up and found one at Wal-Mart yesterday. Only reason I was able to get it is because failed to make a payment on their lay-away plan. Sucks for them, but awesome for me. Can't wait to see the kid's faces Christmas morning! Phone Post 3.0
Grats. Phone Post 3.0

65 Fender Deluxe - I lucked up and found one at Wal-Mart yesterday. Only reason I was able to get it is because failed to make a payment on their lay-away plan. Sucks for them, but awesome for me. Can't wait to see the kid's faces Christmas morning! Phone Post 3.0
I bet he'll be crushed Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - I'll try to get one online. Hopefully sever doesn't crash.

Knowing my luck, it probably will. Phone Post 3.0

Playstation 4 Console (PS4)

• Dynamic, connected gaming

• Powerful graphics and speed

• Intelligent personalization

• Deeply integrated social capabilities

In stores only

No single consoles online, however, I did have the opportunity to get a bundaroo.

Doublevision you are the fucking man, I was able to snag one this morning after seeing your post. VTFU

Thanks for the tip.  Right after reading this I ran to walmart and was number 4 out of the 5 they had available.