Good job lol.

What are you doing Dave?

4 Likes

lol @ "bossanova"

i wanna see what reggaeton looks like.

1 Like

Next time I'll slap a pot leaf sticker on it

You gone and fucked up.

The upgraded model will be referring to you as Sarah Conor.

Hahaha haha. 

With coffee. 

You won the weekend thread with hours to go. 

6 Likes

Stop & Shop by me (Long island) have had these for about 6 months now. Annoying sons of bitches that seem to like to block the end of the aisles

1 Like

I could kick it's ass. 

BonedByPicograms* -
Peixes -

lol @ "bossanova"

i wanna see what reggaeton looks like.

“Chevy Nova?”

ha ha ha

you made a funny

That’s hilarious. 

We have one in town. The other day I heard an automated announcement that there was a spill in the produce section. It was a recording of a woman's voice. About three minutes later the same announcement was made a second time. Same voice, same intonation. Three minutes later the same voice makes a new announcement. This time her tone is different. She is irritated if not pissed. She is not playing.

Next thing I know I see three clerks mobilize... one was sticking shelves in aisle 4, one was bagging for a register, and one was in the customer service department... all three went into action. It was clear to me that the robot had trained her underlings well.

1 Like

I saw some info they were going to start using robots that could clean the floor as well.

Does this one do that or does it help you find products ?

1 Like

What does it do?

PatK - 

What does it do?

We have them here on Long Island at Stop and Shop grocery stores.

It basically rolls around looking for spills and things out of place and alerts employees over the store intercom.

PatK - 

What does it do?

I am pretty sure Walmart is using them to actually clean floors at night.

Someone tell me if I am wrong, if this is not the case they are planning to do it soon/in future.

williepep -
PatK - 

What does it do?

Someone tell me if I am wrong, if this is not the case they are planning to do it soon/in future.

The video I saw on them said they are scanning shelves to see which products are selling and need to be restocked.

1 Like

MojoSoDope - 
williepep -
PatK - 

What does it do?

The video I saw on them said they are scanning shelves to see which products are selling and need to be restocked.

The video I saw, it was basically liquid metal, and ran super fucking fast.