Walnut Charcuterie Board

Hate to bear bad news but I was vaccinated, got covid and gave it to my wife. I got that covid from my daughter who was vaccinated.

Just be careful.

1 Like

I got one of the first models made. Think mine is number 8 off the line. They have dropped in price a bit but damn good drill. It is so precise that if you lived somewhere which it is legal to make suppressors you could design within 1/1000 mm.

Yes, I have way too much experience in Japanese wood burning and dying.

The kicker here is the people working in the restaurants do not vaccines. Only the clients.

1 Like

What a happy time of the year when people do not lose half their crops to mold. lol

1 Like

Lol you can work a shift cooking/serving people but can’t sit down after a shift at the place you just worked to have a drink or bite to eat.

1 Like

2 Likes

Didn’t expect the pace of food going out today so no pics of chicken or duck from the morning guy.

2 Likes

I’ll allow it this time

2 Likes

Someone is already starting Lobster bisque for tomorrow. lol
Spending hours a day getting groceries, forgot how specific things get.

2 Likes

What are you running a brothel up there? I’m so confused. Why do you have chefs cooking at your home? We started talking about wood and then drills then these chefs keep showing up to cook food. What the hell is going on? I’m so.confused right now lol.

3 Likes

The cutting board is for my sister. She is a chef, her bf is a chef and everyone who is visiting right now is a chef.

So gauntlets and egos are being bruised with everyone trying out do the other.

This was me tonight solo. Goat and dill classic sauce with 35 percent cream.

2 Likes

Doing a urn right now so sister is not in a rush anyways for the toilet seat.

We have been doing meals for 3 couples I know with the covid right now.
Every night around 9pm I do the meals on wheels thing.

So right now the average is around 20 people fed a day, fed very well. Since it is harvest season there is people coming by all day to eat and drop off supplies.

A guy I always thought was a hermit hill billy blew everyone away with a scampi while folks were out fishing.

1 Like

More of a underground kitchen for chefs who are allowed to cook in restaurants but not eat in them. A speak easy of culinary delights. So far open 18 hours a day and cooking 24 hours a day, might be for another 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes