Wand: I want to put $100,000 on 'Shogun'

if Chael wins the post fight speech will be nutty, if Wand is there he may climb the wall and try and maul him

SKARHEAD - L O L @ the TRUE BETAS on THIS thread calling Vanderlei Silva, of all people, a beta.

Only on the internet

+1

Bisping beat Chael imo.

Ip Man 81 - Not too bright, Shogun has ZERO chance, actually I take that back. Chael could knock himself out somehow I guess Phone Post 3.0

trolllolloollllll Phone Post

The Pendulum -
burner22 -
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - I really disagree about Chael being 2nd level, whether he deserved the Jones fight or not (he didn't). He has beaten some great fighters, but people tend to forget that when they criticize him.
Who are these"great fighters" he's beaten pray tell? Okami and Nate? C'mon bro Phone Post 3.0

And Bisping and Stann and Miller and Filho. Funnily enough all were top 5 in the world when he beat them.

Totally 2nd rate. Phone Post

All top 5? not quite imo. Phone Post

Devlin -
The Pendulum -
burner22 -
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - I really disagree about Chael being 2nd level, whether he deserved the Jones fight or not (he didn't). He has beaten some great fighters, but people tend to forget that when they criticize him.
Who are these"great fighters" he's beaten pray tell? Okami and Nate? C'mon bro Phone Post 3.0

And Bisping and Stann and Miller and Filho. Funnily enough all were top 5 in the world when he beat them.

All top 5? not quite imo. Phone Post

That was the general consensus on MMA websites at the time, your opinion on not. And even then I'd imagine the only questionable one would be Dan Miller. Phone Post

SKARHEAD - L O L @ the TRUE BETAS on THIS thread calling Vanderlei Silva, of all people, a beta.

Only on the internet

This Phone Post

Easy fight for shogun...

Sucker! Phone Post 3.0

moccaco - Easy fight for shogun...

has wand even responded to sonnen's challenge?

Wand will never fight Chael.

KingofBJJ -

Finally a fighter who isn't afraid of Dana and is willing to call Sonnen the idiot that he is.  I to would put up $100k against Sonnen if I had it.  Jones and Silva only beat Sonnen, but Rua will whip his ass.

? Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum -
burner22 -

I'll give u bisping, but filho was on crack, and stann and miller were never top 5. Stann was fringe top ten and miller was never even in the ballpark.
In fairness tho, great win for sonnen tonite. His grappling seems to have greatly improved since he started training with vinny Phone Post 3.0

DennyBoii -
EKPOGI -
moccaco - Easy fight for shogun...

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

moccaco - Easy fight for shogun...
Well it was easy for him in a way...it didn't even go one round Phone Post 3.0

Alright you jerks!

I'm here to eat my crow. I thought sonnen would get clipped right away but after the takedown I knew I was in trouble. ..

Definite props to sonnen for neutralizing shogun..