Wand: "Seeing Rampage in his corner will affect me

But Silva said one of Bisping’s motivational ploys might backfire and ultimately work to his advantage. Bisping is close friends with Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, the former UFC light heavyweight champion and probably Silva’s most bitter rival.

Jackson has been licensed as a corner man by the New South Wales commission and will be Bisping’s chief second on fight night. He’ll also accompany Bisping to the scales at the weigh-in.

Bisping expects it may throw Silva off, seeing Jackson, and Silva conceded it will have an impact upon him.

“Seeing [Jackson] there will make me more hungry to beat (Bisping),” Silva said. “Maybe I’ll beat the one and then after, the other. Two for the price of one.”

sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=Au41I1HWYlyJ.sI5aqZsNrY9Eo14

WAR WAND!!!!

Wandy is as cool as it fucking gets!

You'd think Bisping would cut the bullshit theatrics after they backfired so badly with Hendo. Instead, he seeks to annoy a guy who still has the ability to knock the shit out of him.

ttt

man.. when wand destroys bisping.. will he get cut too?

unfocused, and cut too much weight!?! bet the farm on Bisping!

What is the NSW Commission?

WWE_Fighter -  That Brittish cunt is going to get hurt.............. bad.

Bisping may be irritating, but I wouldn't go as far as that. He is British, but not a cunt.

War Wand

ChokeEmOut - 
MickColins -  You'd think Bisping would cut the bullshit theatrics after they backfired so badly with Hendo. Instead, he seeks to annoy a guy who still has the ability to knock the shit out of him.

Read the English newspapers or go visit there and you will see that the English are self destructive.

how so ? 

Gotta love Wand, if u dont then ur following the wrong sport lol

If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their nationality, you'd look like less of a tard if you actually spelt it right.

Seriously...its not even a hard word to spell lol

I soooo badly want Wand to win in Hendo like fashion.

I'd also like to see Wand beat Rampage again.

God I cant wait to see this fight. You know Wanderlei is taking this personal now and I think we will see a lot of the old Wanderlei in this fight.

ChokeEmOut - 
MickColins -  You'd think Bisping would cut the bullshit theatrics after they backfired so badly with Hendo. Instead, he seeks to annoy a guy who still has the ability to knock the shit out of him.

Read the English newspapers or go visit there and you will see that the English are self destructive.

very true..     gun crime is on the rise...     murder rates are through the roof...               oh wait!!

Heartbroken Lee - 

Don't be angry just because you're not British. You were born in American. That's not your fault, bro. Let it go.

Don't hate... appreciate

Is this the part where we Americans point to the scoreboard concerning conflicts between our great nations?

Yes, Heartbroken Lee, Rampage did KO Wand once....Wand KOed Rampage TWICE!