Wand: "Seeing Rampage in his corner will affect me

Heartbroken Lee - 
canuck34 - Yes, Heartbroken Lee, Rampage did KO Wand once....Wand KOed Rampage TWICE!

TKO's

One KO and a TKO.

Put some fucking effort into your trolling ffs.

Heartbroken Lee - 
Oglaigh Na Eireann - 
Heartbroken Lee - 
canuck34 - Yes, Heartbroken Lee, Rampage did KO Wand once....Wand KOed Rampage TWICE!

TKO's

I think you'll find rampage falling through the ropes unconscious a KO you butter toothed limey

He was just tired.

It's like sometimes you just stop trying...that makes me sad.

Wait... He's bringing RAMPAGE as a cornerman? Are you fucking kidding me? He's the worst fucking cornerman in the universe.

I take it Michael Bisping didn't watch TUF9.
Bisping is better off with anyone else in his corner.

I sure hope sleeveless shirt-guy isn't missing out because of this.

Keep living in the past people. The Wand that you love so much is dead and gone. The last time I checked Wand was getting his ass handed to him by Rampage. Ask him if he wants to step up and fight Rampage again. And we all saw how his agression towards Rampage helped him out in their last fight. That's right Wand focus on Rampage and get beat by The Count.

But with all that being said, in his prime Wand was the best.

Judging by his TUF appearances, Rampage is one of the worst corner guys ever. Bispings chances just went down with this news.

BasicChit - Keep living in the past people. The Wand that you love so much is dead and gone. The last time I checked Wand was getting his ass handed to him by Rampage. Ask him if he wants to step up and fight Rampage again. And we all saw how his agression towards Rampage helped him out in their last fight. That's right Wand focus on Rampage and get beat by The Count.

Actually Wand wasn't aggressive enough if the last fight, and it got him planted. Rampage likes to establish his own pace in a fight, and this time Wand let him settle into his rythm and find his range.

The best way to beat Rampage is to fucking blitz him from the bell.

Yes, I suppose in the other fight as he was crumpled against the corner pads, mouth hanging open, it was a TKO because he wasn't asleep.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_npGc-tVhW2g/R6eHYe9LKaI/AAAAAAAAAEU/lPF4TFdOXCs/s400/punched-in-the-face.gif

Double Trouble , God save the queen

Bring us back that Englishmens head Wand.

Rampage obviously isn't going to be the main corner man for Bisping, but it would be stupid for Bisping not to have a guy there who has fought his opponent 3 times and might just see something he can exploit during the fight. Or you can be ignorant and just go lol tuf.

Heartbroken Lee - 
Oglaigh Na Eireann - 
Heartbroken Lee - 

TKO's

I think you'll find rampage falling through the ropes unconscious a KO you butter toothed limey

He was just tired.

That is fucking hysterical.

And what makes it funnier is you KNOW he is baiting you (I fucking hope so anyway) but you still go for it. LOL.

I've really come to appreciate Heartbroken Lee.

That being said I predict Silva by clean KO.

lol at the rubes comparing Wand's two EPIC beatings of Rampage to Page's "head down eyes closed" lucky hook

rampage should have played the power ball that night. he finally got lucky against a guy who owns his ass

If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their nationality, you'd look like less of a tard if you actually spelt it right.

Seriously...its not even a hard word to spell lol

If you're gonna try and insult someone based on their spelling you'd look less like a tard if you actually spelled "spelt" right

39 - lol at the rubes comparing Wand's two EPIC beatings of Rampage to Page's "head down eyes closed" lucky hook

rampage should have played the power ball that night. he finally got lucky against a guy who owns his ass

Sad so sad. You probably beleive that if they fought again the outcome would be different with Wand winning. LOL

Rampage's advice as a cornerman:

"When he's on top of you, you gotta get up!"

"I know his bref stank!"

"Let ya hands go!"

"Hit 'em in the face!"

BasicChit - Keep living in the past people. The Wand that you love so much is dead and gone. The last time I checked Wand was getting his ass handed to him by Rampage. Ask him if he wants to step up and fight Rampage again. And we all saw how his agression towards Rampage helped him out in their last fight. That's right Wand focus on Rampage and get beat by The Count.

actully, just like hendo, a tired, old, 70% wandy is still 10 times better than the best bisping.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 

actully, just like hendo, a tired, old, 70% wandy is still 10 times better than the best bisping.
Truth

It'd be funny if Wand actually got the win here... cuz then Rampage would just walk away while Bisping is looking for him after coming to.

Dadddy? Daddy? Where'd you go daddy?

Wand is a legend and all, but hes never going to beat rampage again.

period.