Wanderlei Silva posts photo with Fedor Emelianenko

"The Best all time!!! God bless you mu Friend thanks for all the great Fights you doin!!! Sem dúvida o melhor de todos os tempos,eu vi pessoalmente toda sua história no pride, veio depois de mim,mais mostrou que realmente é diferente e incrível !!! Mais qoe isso sua postura sempre de um verdadeiro Compeao!!!"

Is this in Canada, recently?
Great photo. VU sir. Phone Post 3.0

Thats an old picture you can tell by wands smashed nose lol Phone Post 3.0

This is right after the Cro Cop fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah this is FC 2005, Fedor's eye is all busted up after the Cro Cop bout

Respect

Fedor is truly the GOAT. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome picture. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome photo. All I can say that I am very happy to see them both fight in their prime. It was and most likely will be golden age of mma for me.

Thank you touch!

there some smart mma fans on this site !

how many all time greats have called Fedor the GOAT yet so many on this board call him a chump, etc etc.

Watching Fedor in his prime was fucking amazing.

Billyz - how many all time greats have called Fedor the GOAT yet so many on this board call him a chump, etc etc.

There is nothing like it. The feeling before his fights and during his legendary matched are just crazy. Nothing compares to it in all of mma. To everyone who missed watching Fedors run....well you really did miss out on the absolute best of what mma has to offer. It really was something very special. Ill never forget it.

You never saw Fedor get emotional for a fight but he was interviewed by some russian journalist who called him an MMA god and he got pissed. Said something like "stop it with that nonsense,no one is a god". Understandable as he's pretty religious. It is crazy how good he was though.

morse - Awesome photo. All I can say that I am very happy to see them both fight in their prime. It was and most likely will be golden age of mma for me.

Thank you touch!

This.  I fucking miss his fights. 

That's a good photo Phone Post 3.0

truthisalive -
Billyz - how many all time greats have called Fedor the GOAT yet so many on this board call him a chump, etc etc.

There is nothing like it. The feeling before his fights and during his legendary matched are just crazy. Nothing compares to it in all of mma. To everyone who missed watching Fedors run....well you really did miss out on the absolute best of what mma has to offer. It really was something very special. Ill never forget it.
This. It was nuts when he fought. Cole Miller a good friend of mine, and I almost lose my mind when he fights. For some reason it was the same way when Fedor fought. Just stupid intense and a holy shit moment every time. Phone Post 3.0

Yea it was good stuff

Galanis -

My 2 favorite fighters of all time

This. Phone Post 3.0

A_Butler - 
truthisalive -

This. It was nuts when he fought. Cole Miller a good friend of mine, and I almost lose my mind when he fights. For some reason it was the same way when Fedor fought. Just stupid intense and a holy shit moment every time. Phone Post 3.0

Never heard of someone comparing Cole Miller and Fedor.

However that being said, although one's a lanky 155lb white american, the other a short pudgy hw Russian, I will say that the Bushido/Fighting Spirit both exhibited throughout their careers is.....comparable.

Approved.

(PS-you can tell your good friend Cole that a UGer compared his Bushido to that of Fedor's)

2 legends