Wanderlei Silva: Still a threat to most fighters.

I'm tired of people claiming that Wanderlei is "Washed Up" and "Past his Prime". He may not be wrecking everyone he steps in the cage with, but he is a threat to most fighters at LHW and any fighter at MW.

Wanderlei is 5-2 since 2006, but he has been fighting the best of the best. In the ufc he is 2-3. His fights against chuck and Rich Franklin were some of the greatest fights the UFC has ever had. He wrecked Keith Jardine and Michael Bisping. The only fight in which he was convincingly beaten was the Rampage fight.

Wand has never been manhandled. He is an all time great and woe to he who takes him lightly.

soundandfury - I'm tired of people claiming that Wanderlei is "Washed Up" and "Past his Prime". He may not be wrecking everyone he steps in the cage with, but he is a threat to most fighters at LHW and any fighter at MW.

Wanderlei is 5-2 since 2006, but he has been fighting the best of the best.

What??

Wanderlei is 3-5 since 2006!

Win Michael Bisping Decision (Unanimous) 2/20/2010
Loss Rich Franklin Decision (Unanimous) 6/13/2009
Loss Quinton Jackson KO (Punch) 12/27/2008
Win Keith Jardine KO (Punches) 5/24/2008
Loss Chuck Liddell Decision (Unanimous) 12/29/2007
Loss Dan Henderson KO (Punches) 2/24/2007
Loss Mirko Filipovic KO (Head Kick) 9/10/2006
Win Kazuyuki Fujita TKO (Punches and Soccer Kicks) 7/1/2006

I hope him the best, but his style was much better in Pride where he could knee or kick to the head of grounded opponents. I'd like to see him fight someone ranked top 5-10 for his next fight.

Wanderlei will always be a badass.  I fear for the person he fights who underestimates him.

Snarl Snatch - A lot of guys are scared to spar at Wand's.

I guarantee that more guys are scared to spar with Ken but that isn't necessarily an indication of continued fighting relevance

Including bouts in 2006, Wand is 4-5! Phone Post

I agree he has a punchers chance against any fighter at 185 and 205. With that said I wouldn't bet on him against top fighters in those weight classes.