Wanderlei w/ Wife On His Bday. Day aftr Figt (pic)

facebook

Nor does his wife Phone Post

NPD, i couldn't agree with you more.

sakbjj - war wandy

a post from sakbjj that has nothing to do with seagal!

did someone hack your account?

Wand is da man!

Stop fighting Wand. Enjoy your life.

I wonder if wanderlei does his hand roll before he jumps into bed with his wife and fucks 

^^LMFAO

its hard to believe thats the same man who destroyed people in pride

ttt 4 wand

JT42382 -
facebook

This isnt real Phone Post

NarlyPersianDude - Man its getting almost emotional seeing guys like Wandy and Saku and BigNog and Mirko get blasted so much. I just wish they would retire, because more than I am a fan of them as fighters, I am a fan of them as men and I want to see them have fruitful lives.

Obviously it amazingly tough for them to walk away, I wish people in their circle would help them realize they need too. This is not baseball or golf. This is mma, their is only so many times you can get ko'd. Wandy and his wife, from my rudimentary view from afar, seem like soulmates.

The man is a legend, its his time to enjoy the fruit of which he harvested. YaKnow

Well said.

When it comes to Saku, I always hope and pray for the single leg TD and for Saku to mongolian chop away at someone. The Saku of today just can't mix it in the stand-up anymore and therefore, I wish he would retire and concentrate on coaching/training.

octamom?

vruntson - 
NarlyPersianDude - Man its getting almost emotional seeing guys like Wandy and Saku and BigNog and Mirko get blasted so much. I just wish they would retire, because more than I am a fan of them as fighters, I am a fan of them as men and I want to see them have fruitful lives.

Obviously it amazingly tough for them to walk away, I wish people in their circle would help them realize they need too. This is not baseball or golf. This is mma, their is only so many times you can get ko'd. Wandy and his wife, from my rudimentary view from afar, seem like soulmates.

The man is a legend, its his time to enjoy the fruit of which he harvested. YaKnow

Well said.

When it comes to Saku, I always hope and pray for the single leg TD and for Saku to mongolian chop away at someone. The Saku of today just can't mix it in the stand-up anymore and therefore, I wish he would retire and concentrate on coaching/training.

Thirded.

Well said.

Needs some trt Phone Post

wpipes -  Needs some trt Phone Post
You've got to wonder if he would resort to what ever he can to make one last run.  Although I don't think standard TRT levels even with GH thrown on top would result in any dramatic changes.  Plus he has so many miles.    

Let Dana keep him away from lefties and let's hope for a few more good fights.

Now that the sport is a little more polished and profitable, you just don't see guys unleashing all hell to win.  

Wand will always be my hero. 

ego.  its a hell of a drug.

Wand 4 life Phone Post