Wanderlei welcomes Rafael Cordeiro

I believe rafeal was teaching at the toronto top team

modern -  good stuff.  Question, why was the training wearing the headgear with cage on it?  I didn't see him getting hit with it on???

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

He is taking elbows to the grill. You see him explain it and then take one if you watch close.

Rafael runs Chute Boxe out of Huntington Beach now. He is in a school next to Clebbers.

my revenge will be sweet CRE

bignightmare - 
modern -  good stuff.  Question, why was the training wearing the headgear with cage on it?  I didn't see him getting hit with it on???

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

He is taking elbows to the grill. You see him explain it and then take one if you watch close.

Rafael runs Chute Boxe out of Huntington Beach now. He is in a school next to Clebbers.

He was running Chute Boxe here in the States, but he just stated in an interview recently that he left Chute Boxe altogether.

WANDERLEI IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE TONY MONTANA

Wand is good people. I will always support him.

ohferfuxsakes - Thanks for the vid...

Did we see Werdum sparring with him before Herring?

I thought the same thing.  Werdum is still with Chute Boxe?

CRE - Jorge Gurgel would wreck this guy Cordeiro

hahahaahah

Would love nothing more than Wanderlei to dominate the UFC like he did PRIDE.

He is a great Champion for the sport! maybe the most exciting champion ever.

annihil8torz - 
ohferfuxsakes - Thanks for the vid...

Did we see Werdum sparring with him before Herring?

I thought the same thing.  Werdum is still with Chute Boxe?

Rafael Cordeiro actually brought Werdum with him from Chute boxe to train at Wand fight team

sharp01,

Actually, Wandy was only with me for one fight and he won that fight vs Jardine. 

He has bounced around alot, maybe this is why the inconsistancy.

Hope he does well.

Shawn "The Coach" Tompkins

www.betweenroundsradio.com

ttt

Wow..did I see wand throw a kick in that vid!

mind bottling!

I think Wand is about to take over the UFC Middleweight Division, and the only person in the division that poses a threat to him is Anderson. I see Franklin getting finished rape choke style ala Kieth Jardine after the Axe Murderer sends him for a loop with a hard left hook. Ya'll underestimate how comfortable Wand is going to be at 185.

oh yea, the fact that CRE just compared Franklin's kicks to Cro Cop's just shows how fucking dilussional he really is!

TTT was at wands all last week and he is looking good ahead of the fight. he was punishing people in the sparing sessions. should be a good fight. also Werdum was at wands. arrived last thursday and i think was staying through the weekend.

CRE - Sorry to alert you Wanderlei fans, but Wanderlei is 5'9, not really that intimidating anymore really.

Sorry to alert YOU Cre, but I hear about his sparring sessions and he is still VERY intimidating and very badass.

CRE - Forrest "can't bust a grape" Griffin

Guess busting that leg was enough.

BROTHER WISDOM - I didn't know Rafael left Chute Boxe. Damn that team has fallen apart big time

I really enjoy most of the fighters from Brazil and I train JJ so don't take this as a dis, but why is it that this seems prevalent with Brazilian teams? I don't hear about ATT or MFS breaking/reforming etc. all the time. Every once in a while you hear about someone (e.g. Matt Hughes) leaving, but usually there isn't much drama.

Just curious.