Wanna impress my fiancé (no pics)

I'm a horrible cook, like the best thing I can make is fucking mac and cheese. But my fiance has been working two jobs and has gone from a dinner shift, to an overnight shift, then to an opening shift yesterday. She is just super beat down and I'd like to surprise her with An amazing surprise dinner. But like I said I can't fucking cook. Any og cooks have a recipe that would taste and look amazing but doesn't require a lot of skill in cooking? Phone Post 3.0

I have an OG cock. She can use that and will be impressed.

a good steak is rather simple and easy to cook....tons of guys will give you great recipes

make a stir fry and stuff it into peppers cover it in cheese.

If only someone made an awesome salsa thread recently Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo -

a good steak is rather simple and easy to cook....tons of guys will give you great recipes

This could work. Phone Post 3.0

Take her out to a nice restaurant. That would be better than anything you can cobble together not being a good cook. She would love it mate.

microbiologynerd - If only someone made an awesome salsa thread recently Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing you did? Lol I'll try and look for it Phone Post 3.0

Test For Echo -

Take her out to a nice restaurant. That would be better than anything you can cobble together not being a good cook. She would love it mate.

Damn I didn't even think about that. Kinda wanted a dinner in bed type thing since she is so tired but this could work too Phone Post 3.0

Chicken Parmesan imo. I'm a shit cook and can make some damn good chicken parm.

Get some thin cut chicken cutlets, eggs, bread crumbs, your favorite marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Crack/mix the eggs in a bowl, dip the chicken in them. Mix together bread crumbs with some parm cheese, and coat the chicken in the mixture. Fry the chicken in a small amount of olive oil for 2-3 minutes each side and place on a paper towel for a minute or so to absorb any excess oil. Throw them in a baking pan, spread some sauce, mozz cheese, and parm cheese on top of each. Cover in foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes to melt the cheese. And you're done.

Serve with pasta and salad or something. Awesome meal and it really isn't too hard.

I've got an alfredo recipe that is pretty easy. Do some homemade garlic bread, season and fry some chicken, spring for a decent noodle, and boom. It got me laid on multiple occasions through my early/mid 20s.

It involves measuring stuff and watching it cook though. Let me know if that is within your skill set.

McBottery - Chicken Parmesan imo. I'm a shit cook and can make some damn good chicken parm.

Get some thin cut chicken cutlets, eggs, bread crumbs, your favorite marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Crack/mix the eggs in a bowl, dip the chicken in them. Mix together bread crumbs with some parm cheese, and coat the chicken in the mixture. Fry the chicken in a small amount of olive oil for 2-3 minutes each side and place on a paper towel for a minute or so to absorb any excess oil. Throw them in a baking pan, spread some sauce, mozz cheese, and parm cheese on top of each. Cover in foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes to melt the cheese. And you're done.

Serve with pasta and salad or something. Awesome meal and it really isn't too hard.
Fuck yes. Sounds good man and thank you for the instructions. Gonna do this and if I fuck it up I'll just take her somewhere lol. Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - I've got an alfredo recipe that is pretty easy. Do some homemade garlic bread, season and fry some chicken, spring for a decent noodle, and boom. It got me laid on multiple occasions through my early/mid 20s.

It involves measuring stuff and watching it cook though. Let me know if that is within your skill set.
Idk it sounds like I might burn my apartment down. Phone Post 3.0

This is the og son.

We don't cook for women lol, the cook for us in between blowjobs.

Seriously though, there's nothing easier than spaghetti with garlic bread and a ceased salad from a bag.

Steak is a great idea too! Phone Post 3.0

What's with NO PICs??!! Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - Salbury steak TV dinner, plop onto plate neatly, say you made it. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure why, but this made me laugh.

BBC POV - Surprise her with a 3some

Surprise dinner

Eat this chick's pussy Phone Post 3.0

Ok next question

A good wine for that chicken parm Phone Post 3.0

If you want to let her eat at home to help her just chill out, why not go and get the food take out from a nice spot?

If she likes watching tv or movies to relax set that shit up before hand so she can just sit down and eat.

Personally, if I worked those shifts I wouldn't want to either go out and eat or deal with your shitty cooking.

HeyMarkIt1886 - If you want to let her eat at home to help her just chill out, why not go and get the food take out from a nice spot?

If she likes watching tv or movies to relax set that shit up before hand so she can just sit down and eat.

Personally, if I worked those shifts I wouldn't want to either go out and eat or deal with your shitty cooking.
I get that but I also want her to know I appreciate her hard work with my own hard work Phone Post 3.0