Want a cheap manual car

Hey guys.

I want to get a cheap stick shift car, just for running around town. But would prefer it to be fast or kinda cool.

Was thinking one of them older datsun pickups. Or a 260z. If I could find a clean integra that haddnt been ruined by a mexican id also be down. Open to suggestions.

Also im part mexican myself so shut up Phone Post

Chevy Luv with a 350. Phone Post

stevekt - Chevy Luv with a 350. Phone Post

Whats a luv? Will I get one for around 2 grand? Phone Post

You can pick up a decent 93-97 Camaro with an LT1 and a stick for probably another grand or so. U can probably get a 3.8 car for that kinda $ which would also get good mileage. Many of em have T Tops too which are fun in the summer. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Song2 -
stevekt - Chevy Luv with a 350. Phone Post

Whats a luv? Will I get one for around 2 grand? Phone Post

An ancient small Chevy of which most are now rusted out or restored. No way u touch a decent version for $2k let alone one that already has a 350 swap. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Song2 - Hey guys.

I want to get a cheap stick shift car, just for running around town. But would prefer it to be fast or kinda cool.

Was thinking one of them older datsun pickups. Or a 260z. If I could find a clean integra that haddnt been ruined by a mexican id also be down. Open to suggestions.

Also im part mexican myself so shut up Phone Post
None of the above listed would be considered fast. About the only cheap manual car you will find you can consider fast would be turbo dsms. And then if you aren't a mechanic now you will be afterwards Phone Post 3.0

Used 1991 Mazda Miata MX5 Sport from PRIVATE SELLER
$3,200

You're Mexican and you want something cheap and cool? You mentioned an old truck., probably for hauling vatos and stuff. The only logical answer is an el Camino! Phone Post

Authority Figure -

$3,200

This Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -

$3,200

That's auto. OP wants a stick Phone Post 3.0

Suzuki Samurai Phone Post 3.0

Easy go to Craigslist. Put in $3 to $2300 in the search bar. Then pick one.

One lazy bank robber. You can steal a getaway car, that way you don't need to change plates Phone Post

BRZ - 
Authority Figure -

$3,200

That's auto. OP wants a stick Phone Post 3.0

I'm not his fucking butler. lol. He can search for a stick. It's obviously going to be cheaper. and faster.

Matrix Phone Post 3.0

roperninja - Suzuki Samurai Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure suggesting one of those is considered attempted murder in 36 states!

AWEFUL suggestions so far. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like a cheap stick shift car to learn on. It doesn't have to fast or cool in anyway.

KDK1CallingKDK12 - AWEFUL suggestions so far. Phone Post 3.0
So what's yours then? Not many options for a decent $2k or under car with a stick. Phone Post 3.0

Sell you my dd 96 eclipse gst 2400. Like stated earlier dsm turbos or lt1 camaros are your best bet for cheap, fast, manual cars. Always thought Nissan 240s were pretty cool also. Phone Post