Want another monthly pay for subscription service?

Yeah, if you havn’t enough already, Triller are offering you the chance to pay them $30 a month for their live fights and music.

Media is going in a pretty strange direction. Not sure how it will play out. Is it good that there is so much choice? Or is it bad that everything is getting more and more atomized, segregated, and broken into bits?

They’ve already lost the Paul brothers right? Is Tyson going to fight on there again? I thought he has his own thing under way. Sounds like a lot of money for a special interest subscription. I hear that they’re a music thing too, but all That I first-hand know about them is what I had to know to watch the few fights that I watched.

Learned more negatives than positives.

1 Like

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

3 Likes

I’m so fucking tired of the subscription model.

5 Likes

They seem to be burning money too!

The Lopez fight went to blind purse bids. Triller paid 6.25 million for it. The next highest bid was 2.5 million.

1 Like

Guess I will cancel Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime, and just get TRILLER instead!

2 Likes

I wonder why Netflix doesn’t get into fighting? Seems like the cost would be pretty low. Get some of the Polish team mma.

1 Like

30$ for that piece of shit? No thanks

3 Likes

I give it till the end of the year till they close shop. I’m almost 100% sure they will get investors, fuck them Over. Launder the money & then file bankruptcy

1 Like

The “music” is a huge deterrent for giving those retards a dime.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use Twitter if they paid me $15 a month

Yeah screw twitter charging us 30 a month!

Why pay for a subscription when you can just buy a VPN? 4$ a month and you get everything.
Allegedly

1 Like

No Thanks Laughing GIF by Dot Cromwell

No GIF