WANT BJJ EXPERIENCE? TOURN 5/29

On May 29th Andrew Calandrelli and Ryan Ciotoli are hosting the 1st Northeastern BJJ and Submission Wrestling Championships. The event will be held in Ithaca, NY at Ithaca College. We have a huge venue that will have 10 rings going at once. Saying that, we can give the competitors a minimum of 2 matches. We are also doing a wrestling seminar in the mourning for all registered competitors and spectators. This tournament is a great way to get experience grappling and to learn new techniques.

If you have any questions contact: NEgrappling@yahoo.com or check out our website
www.ithaca.edu/students/ctombre1

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Is this a RANKED event? I live in Walden, NY. Walden is located in the Hudson Valley, how far away is that from Ithaca? I think the former captain of my wrestling team now wrestles for Ithaca. His name is Lance Dolson.

ttt.....if ryan or scott come on here, how far is the drive from the matrix to ithaca?

Chris,

The Matrix is like 5 or 6 hours from Ithaca. You guys from RSD should come down. If you want I can send you Hotel information, and we can hang in Ithaca Saturday night if you want.

Ryan Ciotoli

Timmydome,

Walden is about 3 hours from Ithaca. Lance is one of my wrestlers up at Ithaca. I'm sure he will be around ithaca this summer. Also, this event is going to be ranked and will go towards the point standings.

ttt - how far is this from NYC?

Ithaca is 3 hours from the NYC

hey RYAN..

I will talk to the RSD guys about it and see. We have plenty of time to plan for it so maybe I can get the guys to take a road trip.

Cheap hotel info would be good. If we come we are definetely come Saturday night so we can chill.

chris@nagafighter.com

e-mail me.

ttt

ttt

Ryan and Andrew will run a great tournament!

ttt