Want to get into draft kings

So how does it work? Can someone explain? Also, I don't follow any other sports besides MMA and eSports, so can someone school me please? Phone Post 3.0

I've been playing draft kings for a while now. I've never hit a big payout but have been able to keep my head above water.

For MMA you get a $50000 salary cap for 5 fighters. The better the fighter you pick does the more points they get. For example a 1st Rd finish is 100 points and a decision win is 25. You get points for takedowns, significant strikes etc.

Once your lineup is set you decide what type of contest you want to join. They range from head to head to 50/50s where half the players double there money, to big tourneys with tens of thousands of entries.

Each type of contest has different prices. Starting at a quarter.

If you have any more questions let me know.

If you decide to join please use my link. We both get an entry to an NFL contest this week.

Come play Daily Fantasy Sports at DraftKings. Use my personal link below and we will both get a bonus https://www.draftkings.com/r/nyjnyy87 Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious to try the NFL one as well but I just can't over the concept that I'm being suckered like the lottery

Experiences? Phone Post 3.0

It depends what contests you decide to join. I've had luck with the triple ups where the top 9 out of 30 entries triple there money.

The big tourneys are fun but it's like the lottery. Only a little over 25 percent of entries win and only the top 5 people out of 50 thousand win a significant amount.

If you're doing it for fun then go for it. You can probably break even or a little ahead. But I wouldn't do it to get rich. Phone Post 3.0

IronArmy87 - I've been playing draft kings for a while now. I've never hit a big payout but have been able to keep my head above water.

For MMA you get a $50000 salary cap for 5 fighters. The better the fighter you pick does the more points they get. For example a 1st Rd finish is 100 points and a decision win is 25. You get points for takedowns, significant strikes etc.

Once your lineup is set you decide what type of contest you want to join. They range from head to head to 50/50s where half the players double there money, to big tourneys with tens of thousands of entries.

Each type of contest has different prices. Starting at a quarter.

If you have any more questions let me know.

If you decide to join please use my link. We both get an entry to an NFL contest this week.

Come play Daily Fantasy Sports at DraftKings. Use my personal link below and we will both get a bonus https://www.draftkings.com/r/nyjnyy87 Phone Post 3.0
Hey thanks for the advice. I'm always on mobile because the site never lets me log in so I can't message you. I'm thinking of doing eSports this week since there are matches tomorrow and wouldn't do football because I don't watch it and don't k ow which players are good. Phone Post 3.0