Want to go to a lakehouse for a weekend in n east

Live in NY. Want a weekend away at a lakehouse rental somewhere. Where to go? Suggestions? Let me sleep in your bed with you? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have a lakehouse, but you can sleep in my bed.

what part of NY? Elk lake in MI is great.

Just you or a group? Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - Just you or a group? Phone Post 3.0
Me and girlfriend Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

I don't have a lakehouse, but you can sleep in my bed.

. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, I see. Sorry, can't help you. Years ago, me and some friends were thinking of renting a house up around the port jeff area, but it was expensive as fuuuuck. Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - Ah, I see. Sorry, can't help you. Years ago, me and some friends were thinking of renting a house up around the port jeff area, but it was expensive as fuuuuck. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah its probably around 4k a month now.. Phone Post 3.0

Lake George is very beautiful. Phone Post

Wouldn't do it. She's gonna end up banging a black dude from the future. Phone Post 3.0

You're talking New England?

LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE: The All-in-One
Ritzy retreats! Honky-tonk thrills! Everything in between!

Summer-getaway snobs tend to roll their eyes at Winnipesaukee. (For an example, click here.) “So touristy!” they sniff, as though the 44,586-acre mammoth began and ended with Weirs Beach and its constant thrum of aggressively unpretentious activity. In fact, there’s a lot more to this sapphire-blue giant of New Hampshire’s famed Lakes Region. Its 240-mile shoreline cuts back into myriad inlets and coves, creating mini destinations that offer a variety of scenes and amenities. Feel like rubbing shoulders with world leaders? Head to Wolfeboro, on the eastern shore. Or rub shoulders with absolutely nobody on secluded Cow Island. Booming boardwalks and nature walks, campsite cooking and white-linen cuisine, tents and cottages and gracious resorts—Winnipesaukee’s big enough for it all. —Danielle Jacoby Phone Post 3.0

Sister has a rental property in the pochinos not sure if that's what you're looking for as its the mountains Phone Post 3.0

Schroon lake Phone Post 3.0

Finger Lakes, Poconos, Lake George...Hudson Valley is beautiful also Phone Post 3.0

When are you looking? I live on a pond and we will be in Europe for two weeks. All you have to do is water my gardens and feed my dogs/cleanup any dog shit. Interested? Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - Live in NY. Want a weekend away at a lakehouse rental somewhere. Where to go? Suggestions? Let me sleep in your bed with you? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
Dude please look into Watertown, NY and surrounding areas. Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy - Sister has a rental property in the pochinos not sure if that's what you're looking for as its the mountains Phone Post 3.0
Yea exactly Phone Post 3.0

cruedi - what part of NY? Elk lake in MI is great.
I grew up in elk lake.

Stop inviting people there. It's bad enough that we have to deal with the chicagholes every weekend.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - 
cruedi - what part of NY? Elk lake in MI is great.
I grew up in elk lake.

Stop inviting people there. It's bad enough that we have to deal with the chicagholes every weekend.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

My brother has a place on the lake, I'll be up there the first part of July. I've never noticed Chicagholes though, mostly Detoilet people.

Mat Santos - When are you looking? I live on a pond and we will be in Europe for two weeks. All you have to do is water my gardens and feed my dogs/cleanup any dog shit. Interested? Phone Post 3.0
Oboe do this but poop in his garden Phone Post 3.0