Want to go to UFC 213. How do I get tickets?

A buddy of mine just got out of the military and wants to go to Vegas for UFC 213 in July. I haven't bought tickets to an event since UFC 114 

Is the UFC Fight Club still a thing?    Does anyone here have a membership they wouldn't mind sharing so I can get a couple tickets?

Does the lady that works for Dana/Zuffa still post here?    I thought she set up UG/OG ticket sections back in the day as well as meet and greets.   

Any info that you can provide to help me get 2 tickets would be greatly appreciated.  

Buy them with this stuff called money. 2017 and you can make a stupid post , but you can't Google it? Wow

ttiger1 - Buy them with this stuff called money. 2017 and you can make a stupid post , but you can't Google it? Wow

Because of the popularity of this card, it's going to be tough to get tickets ( with money) from Ticketmaster or the like.  

Being that this is a MMA-themed site, I figured I would ask the best way to obtain tickets because it has a good chance to sell out.  

If if you don't have any helpful information kindly go fuck yourself.  

TFK_2nolatch4 -
ttiger1 - Buy them with this stuff called money. 2017 and you can make a stupid post , but you can't Google it? Wow

Because of the popularity of this card, it's going to be tough to get tickets ( with money) from Ticketmaster or the like.  

Being that this is a MMA-themed site, I figured I would ask the best way to obtain tickets because it has a good chance to sell out.  

If if you don't have any helpful information kindly go fuck yourself.  

You could have spent that time googl8ng

Lazy ass

UFC 213 on-sale dates are:

Fight Club - May 17 at 10 am pt
Newsletter - May 18 at 10 am pt
Public - May 19 at 10 am pt

There will not be a UG section for this event.

saucylv33 - UFC 213 on-sale dates are:

Fight Club - May 17 at 10 am pt
Newsletter - May 18 at 10 am pt
Public - May 19 at 10 am pt

There will not be a UG section for this event.

Thanks for the info.    I appreciate it.