Want to make yourself dumber? Read this.

Black Panther throwing a kimura on Silver Surfer is one thing. Silver Surfer wasn't exactly trying to hurt him. Now this is a whole other realm of WHAT-THE-MOTHER-FUCK.

So basically Spider Man is a cosmic level threat???

Get the fuck outta here

This is the only comic that actually made me angry that I was reading it.  I give you the steaming turd of one-shot

Here's a scan of it because I don't want to fool anyone into buying it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1rvzk1gntu7

was that just the regular black costume or the symbiote?

if it was the Venom suite then its not so far fetched.

Firelord didn't have his staff to project any cosmic power and his hand-to-hand is not as developed? Glass jaw too?

Crescentwrench: You weren't kidding! I tried reading it a little! Just awful!

BTW, all of you guys need to post to DC's 25 things thread. :-P

Crescent Wrench...Holy shit. That makes the spiderman/firelord thing look Frank Miller-esque

spiderman vs firelord is so notorious that i will often see severe moments of plot-induced stupidity simply referred to as 'SMvsFL faggotry'. not tom defalco's best moment

sweet baby jeebus.......someone hand me some bleach so i can purge that crap from my head!

does supes have a nuclear bomb growing out of his hand?...he should get that looked at.......

junon - was that just the regular black costume or the symbiote?

no symbiote...just the black costume.

I just remembered, isn't the surface of Firelord's skin so hot that it should incinerate most projectiles?

Spidey strikes = toasted limbs

I own that comic. It's in a box somewhere...

mteub - does supes have a nuclear bomb growing out of his hand?...he should get that looked at.......

It's a bank of miniguns linked together by a universal timing belt.  Which apparently makes it the baddest gun evar, judging by its display and Supe's moral conundrum about using it.  Because 4 miniguns stacked on top of each other is way deadlier than a bunch of missiles or a nuke.