Want to see Yamamoto in the US

We really need to see Norifumi Yamamoto fight here North America. I have only seen a couple fights a highlights but this guy is a amazing fighter and would make for good fights for anyone 145-155lbs.

although one of the most gifted MMA fighters P4P, it'd be interesting to see him against much much bigger guys; i.e. Penn, Sean or Stevenson etc.

Sherk and Yamamoto would be a great fight. I have all the respect in the world for Sherk, but Yamamoto is very tough and would be very good. Yamamoto might give Sherk the hardest time of any current 155lbs fighter.

Isn't he taking time off from fighting for the Olympics? Just what I remember hearing, don't know how true it is.

He would not dominate 155 (Gomi, Sherk, KJ, Mach, etc are all too big for him). Dood doesnt doesnt even weigh 145. But not sure if a US environment would make much difference on Kid since he seems to thrive on performance as well as the fact that I believe he spent a good deal of his teen years wrestling at Arizona...not to mention that his game is about kicking ass, which suites any "environment" quite well.

Theres tons of good 145ers for Kid to bang with thougt: Melendez, Faber, Menjivar, Hominick, Pulver...

Come to think of it, Pequeno is the man and all but the fact that Kid, Pulver and Melendez were all in his weight class in his org and never had to fight them makes him pretty lucky, ya?

"Isn't he taking time off from fighting for the Olympics? Just what I remember hearing, don't know how true it is."

The probability of him making the Olympic team is not good.

You got my vote!!