Want Xbox One, What to do with Old Consoles?

I want to get an Xbox One. I have an Xbox 360 a PS3 and a Wii.. Does it make sense to trade these in towards an Xbox or should would I get considerably more money on ebay?

Is an Xbox 350 like the flea market version? Phone Post 3.0

CYBERDYNE - Is an Xbox 350 like the flea market version? Phone Post 3.0

lol.. Chinese knock off...

edited

I think you'd get more than trade in value if you went the craigslist/eBay route.

Merry Christmas tc! Phone Post 3.0

ec - I think you'd get more than trade in value if you went the craigslist/eBay route.

Merry Christmas tc! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks buddy. Merry Xmas to you too! Phone Post 3.0

Sell them on Craigslist. Trading them in is a rip off. Phone Post 3.0

never trade anything into gamestop or whatever.

You basically have to trade in 4 brand new games to get one of theirs, and i can't imagine what they'd give you for a system.

What is a new xbox360 or ps3 worth right now, $150?

They'd probably give you $50 for the system, or a gift card or some shit.

shaqitup -

never trade anything into gamestop or whatever.

You basically have to trade in 4 brand new games to get one of theirs, and i can't imagine what they'd give you for a system.

What is a new xbox360 or ps3 worth right now, $150?

They'd probably give you $50 for the system, or a gift card or some shit.

$60 for the xbox and $85 for the PS3.

If you aren't in a rush and don't mind dealing with people I would Craigslist them.

If you don't give a shit and just want to get rid of them then trade them in but expecting to get about 30-40% less. Phone Post 3.0

i just bought a wii off craigslist an hour ago for 80 bux. I hope it works.

If you hate dealing with people just ebay it. Phone Post 3.0

Kneeblock - 

Hey TC, I still only have a PS2. I'll take your 360 so I can learn about new games.

What's your offer?

I picked up a 250 gb 360 slim with one controller for $75 bucks from a buddy of mine. The console looks brand new. Game Stop was going to give him less for it on trade-in. I'd say skip trying to trade it in, and try squeezing as much as you can get for it on Ebay and Craigslist. Phone Post 3.0

Gamestop will analy rape you on trade in. Sell through Craigslist and you'll get probably double what GS would give you Phone Post 3.0

I think you should keep them. I still have my ps3 and 360, and I still play them along with my ps4. Except the wii, give that to a niece or something. Phone Post 3.0

30% more if traded in towards an xboxone at GameStop right now. Phone Post 3.0