Wanted: CSAC Executive Director

Wanted: CSAC Executive Director

Salary: $6,922-$7,485/mo

The search for an Executive Officer to head the California State Athletic Commission goes on. The position has been again posted on the Athletic Commission website. The job has been open nearly a year since former CSAC Executive Officer Armando Garcia quit amid allegations of sexual harassment involving a co-worker, a complaint the state reportedly paid $75,000 to settle. California Consumer Affairs Director Brian Stiger has already shot down one candidate in respected boxing official Pat Russell, a move which prompted Commission Chairman Timothy Noonan to abruptly resign. More professional boxing cards take place in California, than any other state.

I am going to apply.  I have a lawe degree, knowledge of mma - why not?

TTT for Kimo.

knowledge of government; knowledge of mma - I am set

all kidding aside, I really am going to apply and I highly recommend you discourage everyone else from applying - and write letters saying that all applicatns who are not Nick Thompson are terrorists

kidpresentable -  knowledge of government; knowledge of mma - I am set

all kidding aside, I really am going to apply and I highly recommend you discourage everyone else from applying - and write letters saying that all applicatns who are not Nick Thompson are terrorists

I think you might be overqualified for the job.  It seems like the precedent for the role is to have a lack of common sense and the inability to listen to ration and logic.

Also, doesn't $90K a year seem a little light for a role like this?  

There should be an asterisk next to the salary figure.

* Listed salary does not include illicit monies received through graft, extortion, and skimming the collections. This position has also been known to lead to lucrative job opportunities seemingly unrelated to your skills or experience.

GMan99 - There should be an asterisk next to the salary figure.

* Listed salary does not include illicit monies received through graft, extortion, and skimming the collections. This position has also been known to lead to lucrative job opportunities seemingly unrelated to your skills or experience.
Ah, that makes more sense.

kidpresentable -  I am going to apply.  I have a lawe degree, knowledge of mma - why not?

Works at the NSAC

Haulport, get your resume in. Bring justice to the MMA world.

I hereby endorse the goat for CSAC Executive Director.

TTT for big john!

Could we get a new NSAC Executive Director as well?

yeah TTT for The Goat!

Resume is done and will be in the mail tomorrow

kidpresentable -  Resume is done and will be in the mail tomorrow

Really curious to see what that resume looks like...

I mean aside from all your education and work experience, do you include a section titled:

MMA Fighter
-Strong grappler
-UFC veteran
-7+ years of fighting experience
-KO'd Eddie Alvarez
-Currently training at MMAA with Greg Nelson and Erik Paulson

kidpresentable -  knowledge of government; knowledge of mma - I am set

all kidding aside, I really am going to apply and I highly recommend you discourage everyone else from applying - and write letters saying that all applicatns who are not Nick Thompson BITCHES are terrorists

^^^^ Fixed

Seriously, Nick would be excellent for this

Wearing a neck beard during a nationally televised fight should automatically disqualify a candidate for this position.

ttt for Nick...maybe he can straighten out the fucked up CSAc.