Wanted: CSAC Executive Director

I like BJM a lot, but I dont think that would be the "best" idea since he has a gym in Valencia.

kidpresentable -  Resume is done and will be in the mail tomorrow

Once your assingned the postion as CSAC Executive Director, your first order of Business is to have Jeremy Lappen formaly Step Down from his position as Director of Ammy MMA.

After that, light up a Stoggy with Arny and celebrate.

ttt for the goat

yep if you didn't make a contribution to arnolds war chest ... forget it. welcome to california politics.. we know its corrupted but to make sure everthing runs smooth.. we're gonna keep it corrupted. fuckers.

oh yeah r u serious nick?  cuz if you are then it would probably help if arnold got several thousand (if not more please!) letters demanding that nick thompson be appointed head of the CSAC... yeah?!!

yeah, I am sending in my resume today

Wonder if speaking espanol is required and  I imagine the MMA is tiny part of the equation, so Boxing would prolly be the main focus.

Dude, Goat for CSAC Executive Officer all the way.

God forbid we have somebody who knows something in a position of power.

Big John or Kimo.......or anybody else who would not be in the pocket of zuffa.

keep in mind Nick.. you might naturally wanna extend me a fukin ringside invite to one of these CSAC events if yopu pull it off for bringin this to ur attention...

save u from chasin ambulances. :)

YouAreNex - I work near CSAC, so if you get the job will you take me to lunch at the Olive Garden?

Will you settle for Fazzolis? 

Oddessa - 

keep in mind Nick.. you might naturally wanna extend me a fukin ringside invite to one of these CSAC events if yopu pull it off for bringin this to ur attention...

save u from chasin ambulances. :)

done and done

well, my resume is in so we shall see

Ryan MacLeod - Would be nice to see Nick get this but positions like this don't go to fighters, even if they are educated. It will go to someone who is barely qualified and is owed a favor or knows someone who is owed a favor.

Sad, but oh so true.

lets hope Lappen doesn't see this...

bardahl - lets hope Lappen doesn't see this...

dont worry, afaik he is already in charge of ammy fights in cali.

AnthonyMMA - Hear from them yet nick?

nope

only those willing to reinstate knees to the head need apply

Let's bombard the office with emails on Nick's behalf. That will really demonstrate his commitment!

beatjnkie - 
kidpresentable -  Resume is done and will be in the mail tomorrow

Really curious to see what that resume looks like...

I mean aside from all your education and work experience, do you include a section titled:

MMA Fighter

-Strong grappler

-UFC veteran

-7+ years of fighting experience

-KO'd Eddie Alvarez

-Currently training at MMAA with Greg Nelson and Erik Paulson

forgot to add Almost nobody beats me

THAT would make a great campaign slogan.... i mean, it looked good on the shirt, it would look great on a giant billboard-MM