MMA Underground Forums

WANTED: North Carolina 170 lber for SHINE FIGHTS 3

Looking for a welterweight from North Carolina for the upcoming Shine Fights 3 card in Fayetteville, NC on May 15th.

11-1 Amilcar Alves is in need of an opponent.  This will be the big event on PPV with Ricardo Mayorga vs. Din Thomas as the headliner.

If anyone is familiar with the North Carolina talent or knows of any good candidates, please speak up!

Thanks UG, TTT's are appreciated.

Looking for someone to take Mayorga's place. LOL!

DanasDaddy - Looking for someone to take Mayorga's place. LOL!

"Looking for a welterweight from North Carolina for the upcoming Shine Fights 3 card in Fayetteville, NC on May 15th.

11-1 Amilcar Alves is in need of an opponent.  This will be the big event on PPV with Ricardo Mayorga vs. Din Thomas as the headliner."

TravenBJJ -  Call Tim Stout from Atlanta

Thanks for the suggestion.

You have a pm.

Mike Bronzoulis 8-2-1 will take it. He is one of the best 170ers in Texas and is down to fight the best guys out there.

I thought Shine announced they signed Daniel Acacio, Danillo Villefort, Roan Carneiro, and Rafael Natal. All could fight at 170.

They are not on the May card, though they signed with Shine months ago.

Rafael Natal chose to fight for Moosin in May.

LMAO! Yea right.

"This will be the big event on PPV with Ricardo Mayorga vs. Din Thomas as the headliner."

TTT

From North Carolina or South Carolina!

UFC Vet Chad Reiner  (26-10)

contact me 

train@dcmanagement.biz

I am liscened in south carolina, i am 4-1 please send me an email

ttpro888@gmail.com

TTT

Still looking for a fighter located in North or South Carolina! 

TTT

ttt

ttt

^

|

|

I know he isnt from NC or SC, but TJ Waldburger (Shark Fights WW Champ) is ready to go

he has beaten Pat Healy, Andrew Chappelle, Brian Foster, and Pete Spratt

Call Mr. International

Im sure he will give your boy a good fight not to mention he might try to pimp slap mayorga.

Try Rich Clementi since its short notice.

Pay the Pimp!