Wanted to say thanx

First and foremost, I have to thank Joe Pomfret. He has been not only a great trainer, but also a great friend. He has helped me in so many ways, and I just cant thank him enough. I also have to thank everyone at RSD, for literally trying to kill me in training. They didnt let me take a break or ease up at all, no matter how hurt or tired I was, and I have to say Thank-You. I especially want to thank Greg, Andy and Cushman. You guys were on me n and it definately helped me and paid off. I also want to thank all the guys at South shore Sportfighting, who helped me quite a bit in the last month or so. So I want to thank them. I also want to give a huge thank you to Sprawl for all of their help. Gabe and Steve are the best out there, regardless of what anyone else says. I'd also like to thank everyone who came out to watch me fight last night, thank you.

Tremendous post man :-)

Nice post Joe, good job man

Albany area? Im up in Massachuesetts, just south of Boston.

Congrats Joe. That was my 1st time seeing you fight, and you lived up to all the hype I've heard about you.

Kids a machine.

Great post bye Joe.

Joe, you're starting to sound almost... non-assholish. This is a new Lauzon that I'm not accustomed to.

Dont worry, Im still going to punch you in the face real hard when we train.

I also was shocked by the non-assholishness of this post....

Congratulations with your fight Joe!!! We at Sprawl are proud!

Chris, you have the same thing coming...

LOL...i'm ducking training all week.

Joe,

You did what you said you would do.  Congratulations from everybody at www.massmma.com, and thanks for helping keep this sport moving in the right direction.

Helluva fight!

hey massmma.

i heard an interview was done with lauzon....

we'd love to read it.

The guys at south shore sport fighting have always been hilarious. I would love one day to visit.

ttt for Joe

Sweet,Doug.Bring paper cups.I'm done buying em only to pick up 30 after a class that had 8 guys at it leaves.
But Lauzon is an RSD guy.I tried to trade Tim McRorie for him once but Pomfret wanted Phil and Matt instead.I said cool if he threw in Andy, but Pomfret insisted that we take Greg too which stalled negotiations.

bill mahoney = the funniest guy in MMA

Bill can make anyone laugh... even the Savage.