WAR FREAKSHOW

Really rooting for freakshow he is a top bloke and a fantastic fighter. Followed him sinse he came out in full clown attire on a trike at bamma 8.

WAR COLIN Phone Post

Also ricci is abit of a dick Phone Post

Just made a similar thread! Cheers!! Phone Post

War freakshow! Phone Post

Disapointed by the subdued intro
No gimps on chains? No trike? Dam you ufc rules Phone Post

Great bloke! War freakshow!

It's easy to let his clown thing give you the wrong impression - it did me, but pretty quickly you realise he he's a stand up guy. Phone Post

TTT

War Freakshow Phone Post

Hope he wins, doesn't help that Ricci comes across as a right cunt.

In for Freakshow.... Dudes got sick ink. And Ricci seems a lil prickish... Phone Post

Little known fact for you fans, he is actually ross piersons cousen Phone Post

KZTT_W85 - Great bloke! War freakshow!

It's easy to let his clown thing give you the wrong impression - it did me, but pretty quickly you realise he he's a stand up guy. Phone Post

This.

All round good guy.

Just likes dressing up as a clown that's all. Phone Post

It's amazing how he has one of the best reaches at LW yet constantly finds himself out of range with his striking. Phone Post

Looks like hes lost that :( Phone Post

Damn Phone Post

Man, he just hasn't impressed me, was expecting more, hopefully he gets another shot. Phone Post

Damn that sucked. Phone Post

Hope he gets another fight hopefully in england, maybee newcastle get a hometown behind him it would be electric non of this boooo bullshit that seems to be happening tonight Phone Post

tom_hkr - Hope he gets another fight hopefully in england, maybee newcastle get a hometown behind him it would be electric non of this boooo bullshit that seems to be happening tonight Phone Post

This Phone Post