WAR Joe Duffy

Why no love for the man that proves mouthgregors mortality? This kid is fun to watch and clearly more well rounded than the loud mouth. Phone Post 3.0

In before btfos. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a fan. I like humble ass kickers. This man will be a contender soon. Phone Post 3.0

Duffy has no interest in beating Conor again.

It's a great selling point for him as a fighter to be the last man to beat McGregor, over 5 years ago, but he fights at a different weight class and frankly the two fighters can co-exist well together.

A McGregor fan can cheer for Duffy and a Duffy fan can cheer for McGregor.

There's really nothing interesting about one of them losing to the other today, aside from the fact they fight in different divisions, MMA needs as many surging prospects as possible to stay on track.

Effstrikingmeansdamage - Why no love for the man that proves mouthgregors mortality? This kid is fun to watch and clearly more well rounded than the loud mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Why no notice that everyone's said a ton of nice things about this guy in the last few days?

Duffy is a unique fighter in the cage, he's a tremendous talent, but Conor is a transcendent talent.

Guys like Conor elevate everyone's pay in due time. The amount of extra eyes that McGregor brings to the sport, translates into a higher earning potential for everyone involved in MMA.

That's why most of McGregor's detractors are motivated by an intense dislike of Dana/UFC/MMA, because if they were motivated by a passion for MMA, they would have no choice but to at least appreciate McGregor's impact, instead of trying to constantly take away from him.

MMA was starving for a guy who could carry the torch. The sport was practically dead as much as it pains me to say it, Ronda wasn't carrying the sport into the future, because her division is too shallow.

Enter the McGregor era. Europe is surging, the energy is real. The intensity is palpable. EVERYONE wants to fight on a McGregor card.

Then you have a few nerds on the UG trying to tear him down.

Just stop. You can't. Give up and give in.

Conor spent 3 hours plus at the open workouts, an hour of which was dedicated to spending time with the fans, signing autographs, taking photos. I was not there, but my friend was.

In a sport that is already fan friendly, the biggest star in the UFC even managed to take that aspect to a new level.

In what other sport is the most fan friendly athlete, also the biggest global superstar?

None.

Conor is the only one.

Duffy is getting plenty of love here lately. Phone Post 3.0

Hope he gets booked on the Dublin card, cant wait to see him fight again!