War Kari Lake!

Rooting for you AZ bros

27 Likes

We’ll see, we will see…

1 Like

The fact its even close is unnerving

21 Likes

Hobbs wouldn’t say no covid vaxx mandate for schools
That alone would sway any educated parent in their right mind.

12 Likes

Nobody knows that, its fucking crazy. People do not pay attention.

Hobbs is anti 2A, for open borders, pro mandate. Rat bitch

14 Likes

Hobbs sounds as retarded as Fetterman and she didnt have a stroke

3 Likes
29 Likes

haha
savage and 100% true

5 Likes

There’s radio stations playing an add that play an add thats a conversation between a Mexican mother and her son. Whole thing is about how Lake is a racist, mijo

3 Likes

She is 1 of few bright lights that we have. We need a bunch more of them these days.

9 Likes

Already completed my mail in ballot for Kari Lake and Blake Masters! Fuck the progressive that’s wants to turn AZ into CA. Unfortunately Hobbs is Secret of State and oversees her run for governor!

11 Likes

Theres already been 6k ballots “accidentally” sent out. Those are just the ones we know about

3 Likes

Ya - the 6k ballots were sent out with only the federal tickets on it, no state ballot. And who’s office is responsible? Katie Hobbs, of course

4 Likes

Ronnie D with tits

6 Likes

You know we’re a bunch of weirdos, right? The average American - even most of the intelligent ones - do not follow politics closely. They hear the talk around the water cooler and the big breaking “TRUMP PAID HOOKERS TO PEE ON HIM” CNN headlines, but by and large they give a shit only about what impacts their lives: Things like gas being 5 bux a gallon and empty shelves at walmart.

This gives me hope. I hope that the average american’s butthole puckered when they went to Meijer and the only pack of hot dogs in the store cost $7. And I hope they saw the clip where Biden promised to “end fossil fuels” in the united states, particularly if they live in a state that throttles their energy use.

3 Likes

Hobbs is threatening Cochise County with a legal action. They want to do a hand count of ballots and she’s reeeing that’s illegal.

8 Likes

It is crazy to me this race is close. If Hobbs wins it is a combination of cheating and media malfeasance.

5 Likes

Just muled my wife’s and my ballot. No on Lake. Same as primary

There are soooooooooo many mules. Bout 2000