War Machine Cut from UFC

Change his name to I Need A Job Machine. He can work on perfecting these moves:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TheDropper/hbkquestionablehandgestures.gif?t=1221240578

LOL @ Quik's first post.

Evidently War Machine never read or paid any attention to what Evan Tanner had to say. Because Evan never said he did things for money and in one youtube clip of him he was saying that money did not mean much to him.

So WM must know a different Evan Tanner cuz the Tanner he was talking bout is a different Tanner.

Dude was getting a big ass ego and has yet to do anything special. Best way to knock someone off there high horse is to kick there ass to the curb...

So if his buddies in Hawaii told him the guy was a good fighter, why didn't he just fight him. Who says he has to have a name fighter to fight?

What a fucking dope

dicktuck imo. ala karo.

"He said, 'They want you to fight Brandon Wolff,'" War Machine said. "I said, 'Who in the hell if Brandon Wolff?' So, I looked him up and made some phone calls. I've got a lot of friends in Hawaii -- 'Rude Boy' (Troy Mandaloniz), Kendall Grove, my trainer. I got the same thing from everybody. They all said the guy is savage, sick, tough as hell, a really tough fighter and a really tough fight. Basically we all came to the conclusion that I have nothing to gain from the fight. He has no name, no fans other than the guys in Hawaii, and I thought that if I beat him, then no one is really going to care because I beat someone with no name. And if I lose, everyone is going to say I lost to a guy with no name, so I said [expletive] that.

I'd like to see War Machine get smoked by this guy....

TBidness

I am all for fighters being paid well etc...but Jesus Christ...

• You want to do something for a living that many people consider a hobby...realize that the money might not be great starting out (same is true for music, other sports etc.) and that you will likely have to diversify your income sources to support your career path...

• If you talk down about your employer it will hurt you.  It will hurt the amount of $ you can make, and they may fire you. (this is true in every walk of life)

• If you try to play hardball with anyone that has a way stronger negotiating position than you do...you may get nailed in the nuts.

• Legally changing your name to War Machine is likely not a great move.

His friends say the dude was sick, a savage and a great fight. So fight the mother fucker and hope you get fight of the night, ko of the night, or sub of the night bonus.

Shit War Machine and Jesse Taylor must be related.

"Legally changing your name to War Machine is likely not a great move."

LOL

what a retard. its not enough he has to say stupid shit about other fighters, he's then going to try to match make himself

he's 1-1, why would anyone with a "name" need to fight him?

"He had nothing, dude."

lol @ people's perception of what having something is..As if a man can't be depressed with a pocket full of money.

jason hornbuckle - what a retard. its not enough he has to say stupid shit about other fighters, he's then going to try to match make himself

he's 1-1, why would anyone with a "name" need to fight him?

Exactly..

"lol @ people's perception of what having something is..As if a man can't be depressed with a pocket full of money. "

No shit.

"what a retard. its not enough he has to say stupid shit about other fighters, he's then going to try to match make himself

he's 1-1, why would anyone with a "name" need to fight him? "

No shit.

"I wish it had been "war machine" who had gone out to the desert and not Evan. "

Be patient, he said if by forty he doesn't have enough money or a future we would end it all.

FRAT!

About time. Hopefully we don't have to see him fight for awhile

Chad Wolff or Brandon Wolff?

well deserved for the most fucked up shit ever written on the web. now rot in utter obscurity you piece of shit. got no respect for someone that writes the bullshit he wrote. way to show who you truly are. now, you are officially nobody and a piece of trash. you are officially ignored. have a shit life!