WAR MACHINE...mma fugitve recovery here to help

War machine, his family or friends...I'm a fugitive recovery agent and former mma fighter..many here know me and or my brother Quincy Rice. If you'd like any help w your situation feel free to contact me. We can do the right thing..turn you in on your terms...set up a press conference to tell your side. if you don't want them to turn this into a circus and you want to take control contact me. E mail sstebelton@ymail.com and I'll meet you anywhere alone...I will not bring police. I've seen these things escalate into really bad endings...have to offer a brother a safe way out.

What's ymail? Phone Post 3.0

A version of yahoo e mail

Sounds like someone is scheming for some cash reward...

Sounds to me like someone is simply trying to help out an individual that's in a pretty fucked up situation.

How about you just let the guy receive his well deserved Butch Cassidy esque capture. Phone Post 3.0

I do this for a living all day every day. I do alright...its not about the cash. Its about getting him in without he or anyone else getting hurt by over zealous authorities. Hell if wants my help I'll give the cash to his legal fund.

So you are a bounty hunter? Like Dog?

Yes.....except I work alone

sandmanstebelton - Yes.....except I work alone
So you're like the 007 of Bounty Hunting then?

Jason Bourne?

The Lone Ranger?

Crocodile Dundee? Phone Post 3.0

Exaaacctly lol

Why don't you just ask for the money Eddie?

Not the first guy to do so. I just got a guy for attempted murder said same thing. He had a half million bond . Shit gets said in the heat. Doesn't mean shit. In this job u can't be scared..you accept the risks. I'd trust war just like he'd have to trust me.

As a convict this sounds really cool to have the options of terms of surrender. Someone is gonna get him soon enough it would be in his best interest to surrender himself. It really does go a long way in the court room and sentencing. Phone Post 3.0

How many hostages does war machine have right now? I say two Phone Post 3.0

Why would WM give himself up to bounty hunters? Wouldn't it be better to go through a good lawyer?

The dude just said he would give the money to his law fund? What is the world coming to when you can't trust the words of a good honest bounty hunter Phone Post 3.0

MakeMeBleed - The dude just said he would give the money to his law fund? What is the world coming to when you can't trust the words of a good honest bounty hunter Phone Post 3.0
Ment to quote Eric Phone Post 3.0

thats cool, id rather it go down this way than murder/suicide or dog getting the collar and making somemore retarded tv

Res ipsa loquitar -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
sandmanstebelton - Yes.....except I work alone
So you're like the 007 of Bounty Hunting then?

Jason Bourne?

The Lone Ranger?

Crocodile Dundee? Phone Post 3.0

Boba Fett is the GOAT bounty hunter. VTFU fren. Phone Post 3.0