War Uncle Creepy! Finally getting back in to cage!

Let's go Creepy war wagon!! Been a long time since our boy has been able to show his stuff in the octagon and I believe he's going to show up with fireworks!

War Uncle Creepy!!

#UGCTT4Life

Fuck yeah motherfucker!

Don't jinx him. Still has about 30 hrs left. 

I wouldn't celebrate until he is in the cage, knowing Creepy's luck. 

All u naysayers can get fucked! Only positive energy in this bitch! War Ian!

Watch his opponent pull a randleman backstage... oh boy wouldn't that be something?  

RIP Randleman. 

War creepy!! Get um motherfucker!!

Let's wait until both fighters are in the cage before we start sucking each other's dicks.

stevekt - Let's wait until both fighters are in the cage before we start sucking each other's dicks.

Best out of context post ever.

TheVandalz -
stevekt - Let's wait until both fighters are in the cage before we start sucking each other's dicks.

judging from stevekt's previous (funny) posts , this is most likely unrelated to the op.

God dammit, OP! We tried to warn you!

zebers3 - 

I wouldn't celebrate until he is in the cage, knowing Creepy's luck. 

Good call.

Looks like the wheels have fallen off this war wagon. Time to take it to the scrap yard.

Hopefully he gets cut now and goes on to do something else 

Still a ton of negativity in here. But it is what it is. I'm bummed for Ian. I hope that he's able to make a decent living outside of fighting if this is the end. Really sucks.

I just hope he's ok. I like your thread Sid.

WhereIsGoranReljic - 
TheVandalz -

judging from stevekt's previous (funny) posts , this is most likely unrelated to the op.

Well, I guess we're not going to be sucking each other's dicks tonight. :(

He kicks off the ppv right?

Saltine American - 

He kicks off the ppv right?

His fight canceled.

Lol is it really