Warcraft 3, favorite race?

In Reign of Chaos I was most effective using the Night Elves but with the Frozen Throne expansion I feel like the Undead is my favorite race to use with the addition of the Crypt Lord, Skeletal Mages and Obsidian Statues. What races and strategies are you guys favorites to use?

undead all the way here

I can't get past the human missions yet.
I suck at RTS games, aside from Pikmin.

liked undead but now like night elves

orcs and night elves

undead or night elves

Night Elves

I suck at using humans but fully upgraded Gryphon Riders can tear some shit up!

It's all about Warcraft 2. :)

I prefer WC2 to WC3.

I thought Reign of Chaos was pretty good but Frozen Throne is much better IMO.

Reign to me was just OK at best, I think starcraft was far better.

However Frozen is damn good.

i still think starcraft brood wars is the best of all

Despite it's age I do find Starcraft to be a better game, I wonder why they have never made a Starcraft 2? I know it would sell like mad.

I really wanted to like warcraft 3 but I just couldnt get into it. I was a huge fan of warcraft 2 and starcraft but I didnt like warcraft 3. I kinda think it was too hard actually as pussy as that sounds.

Toad's Turnpike.

I always felt like Warcraft 3 was a cakewalk compared to Starcraft Brood Wars. Frozen Throne was even easier IMO than Reign of Chaos.

i've been playing wc 3 at my friends house, I was dissapointed when I went to custom game you can only use the 4 main races. Why not allow you to use the other races which I have bases, such as the blood elves, the naga, etc.

LOL @ Toad's Turnpike

i've been playing wc 3 at my friends house, I was dissapointed when I went to custom game you can only use the 4 main races. Why not allow you to use the other races which I have bases, such as the blood elves, the naga, etc.I made a custom map which let me play as the Naga. However, they're just too good. Coatl are cheap and deadly, so you end up with a big advantage.