Warhammer Beta

Go here:

https://betacenter.eamythic.com/signup.php

DO IT!!

I've heard rumors that 2 major horde guilds on FW (MB's and Soth) are gonna take their shot at Warhammer.

WoW crippled the outdated EQ, something is bound to come along and takeover WoW.

I'm hoping it's Warhammer that does DB. We'll see if they deliver on the features they are promising,

A 40K MMO sounds too awesome, but would be real hard to implement.. I'd be happy with a kind of CGI movie of 40K, it's such an awesome vision of the future.

I've been to job interviews that ask for less info than that sign-up page..

Signed up. Sweet!

40k MMO IS coming.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166560.html?sid=6166560

no spanks

Signed up.

WOW was just practice. I think the OG can do much better on our second MMO.

this game is pvp based, so if you are looking for the next great raid stupid dungeons with 39 of your closest buddies, this probably isn't for you. If you are looking for the successor to DAOC for team based pvp, this is probably for you.

sweet. but i will still wait for the full version

Still haven't got the email from them after the signup :/

I hadn't gotten mine either

"If you are looking for the successor to DAOC for team based pvp, this is probably for you."

My pants just moved a little.

Yeah, if the game is truly about PvP over PvE, I'll quit WoW.

Check your spam filters if you use gmail, my email from them showed up there.

Good looking out, Q

"If you are looking for the successor to DAOC for team based pvp, this is probably for you."

I'm in!

I like to enjoy the game when it's fully released. I've done the beta testing for a game before, and by actual release time I was bored of it.

Anyone hear back from them? I filled out their 2nd step last night - I hope I get in!

"Grimdog you sound like a noob. DAOC pvp is more noob than wow's as far as skill goes.

Realm vs Realm is cool, but DAOC isn't on the same level as WoW in any way. "

wow you truly are a moron if you think wow pvp is better than daoc pvp. WoW is another eq clone plain and simple....raid, raid, raid, yawn.