Warm up & Walk out before I fought Brandon Magana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpYF-Sxl1nU

ttt

B-Mag still looks like Igor Vov. to me.

Brian, who was that big heavy handed Hispanic fighter you were cornering back in 08 at the Unleashed fights?

Cool. I have a comment about warm ups in general though. Rogan is always saying it is easier to catch a man with a submission early in a fight because he isnt sweating yet, but dont you or shouldnt you warm up til you sweat. If so, why does he keep saying that?

Also, your bringing your left back a bit low after the jab and especially the hook and are going to be susceptible to a straight right counter. All in all, looks good though.

Jimboliah - Brian, who was that big heavy handed Hispanic fighter you were cornering back in 08 at the Unleashed fights?

His name is Joseph (BJ) Silvia.  Lazy dude, He is very good, but doesn't want to work for it. Wish he was still training but can't force people. B warren

Dory - Cool. I have a comment about warm ups in general though. Rogan is always saying it is easier to catch a man with a submission early in a fight because he isnt sweating yet, but dont you or shouldnt you warm up til you sweat. If so, why does he keep saying that?

Also, your bringing your left back a bit low after the jab and especially the hook and are going to be susceptible to a straight right counter. All in all, looks good though.

I hear ya. back then, that fight I was trying to get some rust off. I had not fought for awhile. It was my 1st time back in the cage after about a year I believe. I do wish I could of had a better warm up. It would of really made a difference. I am a slow starter. Thanks for the feed back. God Bless! B Warren

Thanks Bria. Hope all is going well!

Jimboliah - Thanks Bria. Hope all is going well!

Going great, just opened another school in Yucaipa, CA along with the one in San Bernardino. With 2 more on the way soon. Got some big thing working right now. Take Care & God Bless bro! B Warren