Warmachine facing life in prison

I know the guy is a shit head but I think life in prison is overly excessive. Yeah he beat the shit out of CM. But I'm sure a lot of men would have acted in a similar fashion had they found their girlfriend in bed with another man.

I honestly think it's bullshit that he's facing life and I really feel bad, like I said, he's a shit head but he didn't deserve life in prison. Phone Post 3.0

It appears the additional charges are from previous beatings. Phone Post 3.0

deport him

They were broken up. Unless you mean by girlfriend you meant in his own mind. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, whatever! I don't know him, he beat the living shit out of his slut..........fuck 'im, fuck her, and fuck the dude who fucked him by fucking her!

He beat her so bad she suffered a liver laceration, a broken face and broken teeth.

Nope I never hit an ex girlfriend over and over and over again like that. Phone Post 3.0

facing life doesn't mean he'll be sentenced to it... and if so... oh well?

http://i.imgur.com/6ARVv9u.gif

:)

That's a loooong time. I'm guessing it's taking the other beatings into consideration, not just 1 crime of passion. He comes off as an angry rabid dog. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - I know the guy is a shit head but I think life in prison is overly excessive. Yeah he beat the shit out of CM. But I'm sure a lot of men would have acted in a similar fashion had they found their girlfriend in bed with another man.

I honestly think it's bullshit that he's facing life and I really feel bad, like I said, he's a shit head but he didn't deserve life in prison. Phone Post 3.0
Would you feel different if it was your mom or your sister that got the living shit kicked out of them? Phone Post 3.0

What did he do? Phone Post 3.0

Good, fuck him and anybody like him! Phone Post 3.0

Tyrone sBong - Good, fuck him and anybody like him! Phone Post 3.0

+ 1

Ghetto-Top-Team -
Tyrone sBong - Good, fuck him and anybody like him! Phone Post 3.0

+ 1

This. Phone Post 3.0

3 strikes and you're out.

he had 1/2 iirc, and now if convicted of the 32 that makes 33/34 strikes. lol.

for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-some book

If he was a first time offender it wouldn't be this bad. Problem is dude has a bad habit of accidentally unloading on people's faces when he gets angry. If only he got this angry in the ring. Third time up on felonies, let alone 32 of them....he is in serious trouble this time. It seems like just yesterday Serra was saying he was a nut job. Where did he go wrong?

The Brotorious B.I.G - I know the guy is a shit head but I think life in prison is overly excessive. Yeah he beat the shit out of CM. But I'm sure a lot of men would have acted in a similar fashion had they found their girlfriend in bed with another man.

You're such a nice guy. You have sympathy for War Machine whom beat several people worse than Chris Brown did to Rihanna. It's good that you feel bad for a dude who seriously maim another human being.

She pressin charges?

Just a matter of time, by his twitter he was a ticking time bomb. A train wreck waiting to happen.

At least once a week he's tweet shit like... WILL KILL

He can't fit into society

BJ made me read Manuel Castells -
The Brotorious B.I.G - I know the guy is a shit head but I think life in prison is overly excessive. Yeah he beat the shit out of CM. But I'm sure a lot of men would have acted in a similar fashion had they found their girlfriend in bed with another man.

Would you feel different if it was your mom or your sister that got the living shit kicked out of them? Phone Post 3.0
Yes but I would obviously be biased in that situation Phone Post 3.0