Warning! Dividing us to destroy us. (Vid)

4 Likes

Her eyebrows are trying to divide themselves from her eyes.

1 Like

No one whos lived it, wants it.

5 Likes

I Didnt watch but based on the title alone I agree 100%. Thats been obvious ever since Obama was in office. 

The first president in my lifetime who's goal was to divide the country by calling normal people racist for daring suggest that black people stop killing each other.

4 Likes

Subbed for later 

It's the media and democrats she's talking about. We already know this.  It's just trying to convince the dem voters that is the problem. 

1 Like

And even she kow they're going to try to steal the election. They're goiing to make it messy and they're already trying to plant the idea that Trump won't accept the election resutls. 

It couldn't be anymore see through if they tried. 

1 Like

Looks eastern Euro, I LIKE!

Humans cannot be saved from themselves? 

Kings21 -

I Didnt watch but based on the title alone I agree 100%. Thats been obvious ever since Obama was in office. 

The first president in my lifetime who's goal was to divide the country by calling normal people racist for daring suggest that black people stop killing each other.

Started before him.

1 Like

Tttruth

Didnt watch but I heard in Cuba the revolutionist were the first ones shot after the communist took over, they were seen as dangerous.